Elite Kosher Bazooka Gum - 100 Pieces

by Elite

What's the price for this box? How many pieces of Bazooka gum come in a box? Where can I purchase this? Does it come in sugar free by chance out any other flavors? I would love the original Bazooka gum flavor, dies it come with comics inn the wrapper and fortune like back in the days?
Start your review of Elite Kosher Bazooka Gum - 100 Pieces!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
These gums have always been really nostalgic for me my sisters and I grew up loving these gums and the little comics that came with them were always out favorite part. Of course the fact the gum tasted like pure sugar might of also been a reason for children to love it as well but I do have 2 little complaints. 1. When you first bite into it I did find that if it was an older pack the gum would actually harden up and become brittle hurting your teeth if you weren't care. 2 when the flavor was gone it was gone and the gum would become a very strange and nasty flavor that was less then desirable. I would still chew some not going to lie I still love the gum and would suggest other try it.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bazooka was always fun as a kid and even my kids buy them once in awhile. They aren't crazy about the hard gum so they don't buy it very often but they do love the flavor.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You have to find the more fresh and recently produced ones, because those are the ones that are soft that you could actually chew on. sometimes they get hard. but when they're soft, they're amazing!! this is one of the only brands of gum that you can make bubbles with and chew on it for HOURS! definitely try it out!!!
Amy R.
Newberg, OR
While the gum itself is not the greatest, Bazooka gum is more about the memories. I remember chewing this as a kid on play grounds. The gum itself doesn't keep its flavor and it is pretty hard staring out.
kimberley L.
Brooklyn , NY
This is like one of the worst gums my mom ever got! this thing was as hard as a rock and i could not chew much less bite into it
Jessica  C.
West Jordan, UT
Love it in the beginning. Gets tough and loses flavor way too quickly. But I do love the grape flavored ones...
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I used to walk he when I was a kid to buy bazooka gum. For some reason I used to like it a lot. Haven't had it in a long time.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
This gum brings me back to the days of growing up! It's really not a great gum but I enjoy it occasionally to rem anise.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to love this gum as a kid. Only thing is that the flavor and elasticity doesn't last very long. I'd pop a new piece in my mouth every 5 minutes!
Orly C.
Encino, CA
My favorite gum since I was a little girl. I especially love the comics on the wrapper. Delicious flavor that surprisingly lasts a long time.