Elite Kosher Bazooka Gum - 100 Pieces

Elite Kosher Bazooka Gum - 100 Pieces
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
These gums have always been really nostalgic for me my sisters and I grew up loving these gums and the little comics that came with them were always out favorite part. Of course the fact the gum tasted like pure sugar might of also been a reason for children to love it as well but I do have 2 little complaints. 1. When you first bite into it I did find that if it was an older pack the gum would actually harden up and become brittle hurting your teeth if you weren't care. 2 when the flavor was gone it was gone and the gum would become a very strange and nasty flavor that was less then desirable. I would still chew some not going to lie I still love the gum and would suggest other try it.
M T.
Calhoun, GA
It's like an old school fav!! It's not too sweet like some bubble gum. Definitely would recommend. The size is perfect, the taste is great, all around a great gum.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You have to find the more fresh and recently produced ones, because those are the ones that are soft that you could actually chew on. sometimes they get hard. but when they're soft, they're amazing!! this is one of the only brands of gum that you can make bubbles with and chew on it for HOURS! definitely try it out!!!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I want this Elite Strawberry Bazooka gum. It brings back the 70's era for me. I want to bring this box to the office and hand them out to see faces happy at work while chewing Bazooka gum and blowing bubbles, the ultimate child at heart moment.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bazooka was always fun as a kid and even my kids buy them once in awhile. They aren't crazy about the hard gum so they don't buy it very often but they do love the flavor.
Amy R.
Mount Vernon, OH
While the gum itself is not the greatest, Bazooka gum is more about the memories. I remember chewing this as a kid on play grounds. The gum itself doesn't keep its flavor and it is pretty hard staring out.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to love this gum as a kid. Only thing is that the flavor and elasticity doesn't last very long. I'd pop a new piece in my mouth every 5 minutes!
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are not my favorite to chew although they bring back tons of memories when i was younger i just hated how hard it was when i first bit in to it
Michala F.
Love bazooka bubble gum! I'm singing the theme song to it in my head now! I loved how they had the little cartoons go along with it in the wrappers.
Orly C.
Encino, CA
My favorite gum since I was a little girl. I especially love the comics on the wrapper. Delicious flavor that surprisingly lasts a long time.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
What's the price for this box? How many pieces of Bazooka gum come in a box? Where can I purchase this? Does it come in sugar free by chance out any other flavors? I would love the original Bazooka gum flavor, dies it come with comics inn the wrapper and fortune like back in the days?