Elite Fitness Innova Fitness Inversion Table with Full Padded Back Rest uploaded by Kody K.

BY ELITE FITNESS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

YSS1006 Features: Inversion table With full padded back rest With the use of its new 3 position adjustable inversion safety bar off the back of the frame New 4 point "Pod" style base frame, allows for extra stability of the unit on an un-level floor Can be used in the comfort of your own home or apartment, as well as a basement, or garage environment Back rest is made with a comfortable padded foam cushion Relieves back pressure Elongates the spine Reverses negative effects of gravity Increases blood circulation Promotes stretching Improves posture Relieves muscle aches Relives stress Easy to use Frame design can be folded for easy storage Weight capacity: 250 lbs Dimensions: Minimum dimensions: 64" H x 26" W x 50" D Maximum dimensions: 65" H x 27" W x 51" D see more...

Review (1)
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I have always wanted one of these so when I got the opportunity to purchase this one I couldn't pass it up. It's super adjustable so my 5'4 body can use use it just as well as my boyfriend 6'4 body can.
I have all sorts of back issues and pain. This allows me to decompress my spine without injuring myself. It's easy to use and folds up to take up less space.