Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesElite
Elite Chocolate Flavored Wafers, 705-Ounce, (Pack of 20)

Elite Chocolate Flavored Wafers, 7.05-Ounce, (Pack of 20)

by Elite

Enjoy Elite Chocolate Wafers ( 7.05 Oz). Elite Chocolate Wafers (Please note information is descriptional only. Please refer ingredients on product prior to use and please consult your health professional with any health or dietary matters before use.) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 077245107481 UK

Who else loves chocolate waffers as much as i do? :)
Start your review of Elite Chocolate Flavored Wafers, 7.05-Ounce, (Pack of 20)!
Corpus Christi, TX
now these are one of my favorite, especially with coffee. They are so tasty and a bit sweet, so if your not in to sweetness skip them...
Westminster, CA
How nostalgic! I grew up eating these delicious flaky wafers and I can always count on my mom to have a stash when I visit home. These are I possible to find at times and so expensive on Amazon! Hopefully they'll bring them I to more stores so others can indulge i. Their deliciousness!
I grew up on cookies like these, my grandma always kept these in the house in all flavors. Love em!
I love these! They are wonderful dipped in chocolate. They are, however, hard to findsometimes.