Elite Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum uploaded by Daniella K.

BY BAZOOKA

Elite Bazooka® Bazooka Joe® Bubble Gum Original Flavor. see more...

• Do you remember Bazooka bubble gum with the cartoons in it as a kid?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my childhood right here they are great tasking but the only downside is that the flavor doesnt last long." in 2 reviews
  • "flavor doesnt last long." in 2 reviews
  • "Who rememberws this bubble gum as a kid..BaZooka has always been my favorite long lasting flavor and it allows me to blow huge bubbles." in 1 review
  • "I grew up on these we loved to open the comics and read them they are hard & don't last long but still good they are lots of fun to share with the kids" in 1 review
  • "But it loses its flavor very quickly and is hard to chew at first." in 1 review
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Most of these stars come from nostalgia! I loved Bazooka bubble gum growing up. The cartoons inside were fun. The shape of the gum was fun. The flavor was good, but it didn't last long...
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Love the adorable comics inside. The gum has a great sugary classic flavor but, it quickly looses flavor and gets hard to chew. Great to have every once in a while but, not all the time.
Eastvale, CA
This was my favorite gum as a kid. I loved the comics on the inside! It's only good for about five minutes but that initial burst of flavor is amazing.
Reddick, FL
I loved Bazooka gum as a kid and use to save any money I found to go to the corner store to buy it! Now that I have kids, they love getting a bag of Bazooka and chewing it. True the flavor doesn't last long but they love blowing bubbles with it!
Han R.
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
This will bring you right back to childhood if you had a good one. It's an old school bubble gum with a great bubble gum favor. The favor doesn't last even long.
latosha s.
latosha s.
Buffalo, NY
Loved eating this gum as a child, but now it does not taste the same anymore. The flavor doesn't last as long and it gets really hard, fast.
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Molly S.
Molly S.
Kilbourne, OH
Bazooka is the bubble gum of everyones childhood, hope it never goes away! Fav gum
Simone W.
Simone W.
I love bazooka. Little hard hard to chew but once you chew for a while it gets better. flavor doesn't last long. so if you smoke this would be the gum for you. just to chew and fight the smoking craving
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
I grew up chewing this gum. It is very sweet at first but then it becomes hard and almost hurts your jaw to chew. Each gum comes with a little comic strip inside which is fun and great for kids.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Do you remember Bazooka bubble gum with the cartoons in it as a kid?