Elite Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum uploaded by Daniella K.

BY BAZOOKA

Elite Bazooka® Bazooka Joe® Bubble Gum Original Flavor. see more...

• Do you remember Bazooka bubble gum with the cartoons in it as a kid?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my childhood right here they are great tasking but the only downside is that the flavor doesnt last long." in 2 reviews
  • "flavor doesnt last long." in 2 reviews
  • "Who rememberws this bubble gum as a kid..BaZooka has always been my favorite long lasting flavor and it allows me to blow huge bubbles." in 1 review
  • "I grew up on these we loved to open the comics and read them they are hard & don't last long but still good they are lots of fun to share with the kids" in 1 review
  • "But it loses its flavor very quickly and is hard to chew at first." in 1 review
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Most of these stars come from nostalgia! I loved Bazooka bubble gum growing up. The cartoons inside were fun. The shape of the gum was fun. The flavor was good, but it didn't last long...
Gabi P.
Love the adorable comics inside. The gum has a great sugary classic flavor but, it quickly looses flavor and gets hard to chew. Great to have every once in a while but, not all the time.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
The gum of my childhood! Every Sunday to the store for a treat, my choice was Bazooka! The gum flavor didn't last and after a while it ended up tasting pretty bad, but as a kid I didn't care! I LOVED reading the comics, and saving them up to "send away" for cool stuff! Awesome childhood memories.
Simone W.
I love bazooka. Little hard hard to chew but once you chew for a while it gets better. flavor doesn't last long. so if you smoke this would be the gum for you. just to chew and fight the smoking craving
Megan A.
Jefferson Cty, TN
The Original Bubble Gum. These take me back to my childhood. My brother and I used to love reading the comics. The flavor doesn't last that long but it's still my favorite childhood bubble gum!
Kelsy M.
Carlsbad, CA
Flavor doesn't last, but as a kid who cares? This gum was one of the two of my favorite brands as a kid. This one wins because there was always a comic in the gum piece and I couldn't want to have another! Love it.
Bethany C.
Marquette, MI
Bazooka gum is one that I ate a lot as a kid, mostly for the comic. I don't actually like the gum very much, it's too sugary and and I have a hard time actually chewing it. While It tastes good intially the favor fades quickly to one that's pretty bad.
Heather S.
Reddick, FL
I loved Bazooka gum as a kid and use to save any money I found to go to the corner store to buy it! Now that I have kids, they love getting a bag of Bazooka and chewing it. True the flavor doesn't last long but they love blowing bubbles with it!
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
I grew up chewing this gum. It is very sweet at first but then it becomes hard and almost hurts your jaw to chew. Each gum comes with a little comic strip inside which is fun and great for kids.
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
This will bring you right back to childhood if you had a good one. It's an old school bubble gum with a great bubble gum favor. The favor doesn't last even long.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Do you remember Bazooka bubble gum with the cartoons in it as a kid?