BY STOLI

elit by Stolichnaya inspired by a centuries-old Russian technique, is cooled to -18 so impurities can be more thoroughly filtered, resulting in only the most delectable,velvety smooth spirit. This smoothness makes Elit the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates the finer things. see more...

Justyna T.
Flushing, NY
Very premium vodka to drink straight or mix into cocktails. There isn't an overwhelming vodka taste which is nice but definitely comes at a higher price point. The bottle is very modern and chic which makes for a great hostess present or a bar cart addition.
Becky S.
1,178 reviews
Elit BY STOLICHNAYA VODKA is my favorite vodka for dinking neat, on the rocks or with a splash of soda water. This is by far the smoothest vodka in our NC market that I've tried and it doesn't leave a nasty after taste nor a bad headache the next day!
Rachel M.
I was pleasantly surprised to find this smooth, classy looking vodka was from Stoli. In my mind Stoli was a very average vodka, but this certainly is not. Clean and crisp and no hangover. I would likely buy it again if it weren't so expensive!
Marissa L.
East Hanover
I love giving this bottle as a gift. It’s incredibly smooth and easy to drink and the bottle is very cool looking and sleek and sometimes even come in a nice box. They even offer custom engraving which helps make the gift extra special.
Sam H.
Rolla, MO
This vodka is not for the average drinker. This vodka can be sipped chilled, due to how smooth it is. no mixers are needed. Unfortunately, it's a bit harder to find outside of a liquor store but well worth the price.
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Very very smooth. It’s no NO wonder that this would be considered one of the best vodkas out there. It’s really awesome but be mindful it’s not cheap and often I can’t find it in liquor store so I tend to buy it online.
Tiffany B.
USA
This vodka is top of the line. A very clean and crisp vodka with minimal flavor, it's one that can be sipped for someone who appreciates vodka or mixed into just about anything for a lovely cocktail.
Shirley C.
I’ve tasted other vodkas before, And I must say, I was not too fond of the taste! I’ve tried them mixed, I’ve tried them on ice, I’ve tried them chilled, and regardless of the fact, I tasted the alcohol taste, which I did not like.

I was introduced to Stoli Elite, and I prefer this and only this!

Regardless if I drink Stoli elite chilled, mixed, and Jell-O shots, I don’t get that overwhelming alcohol taste.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
I toasted with this on my wedding day!! This is the smoothest vodka I’ve ever had. It’s extremely delicious and no bitter after taste. Usually I enjoy vodka and tonic but with this I skipped the tonic and had it right in the rocks! I absolutely would recommend this. It seems a little pricey for a daily drink, but for a special occasion or celebration THIS SHOULD BE YOUR VODKA!!
Alyssa M.
North Andover, MA
I work in the restaurant industry, and first heard about Stoli Elit when a representative came in to taste all of the staff on it. I am definitely a picky person when it comes to my liquor, but Stoli Elit surpassed all my expectations. It is ultra-premium grade, and filtered at sub zero temperatures in order to reduce any impurities. An incredible top shelf vodka.