GroceryBakeryCakes & Dessert BarsNoBrand
Eli's Cheesecake Original Favorites Sampler Chicago Style

Eli's Cheesecake Original Favorites Sampler Chicago Style

by NoBrand

Four slices each of our all-time favorite cheesecakes: Original Plain, Chocolate Chip, Strawberry, and Candy Bar made with Heath Toffee Bars. 9" Cheesecake 3lb., 8OZ Serves 16 (Pre-sliced)

original plain cheesecake; strawberry cheesecake; chocolate chip cheesecake; heath bar cheesecake

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eli's Cheesecake Original Favorites Sampler Chicago Style!
Heather L.
Belville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Eli's Cheesecake Original Favorites Sampler Chicago Style uploaded by Heather L.
This was such a delicious cheesecake and a wonderful surprise from my brother and niece and nephew. It was rich and decadent. I don't know where they bought it or how much it was but it was worth it in my opinion. I I recommend you try it if you like cheesecake.
Gloria C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cheesecake variety is the best !!! My family and I love it. From original to, turtle , chocolate and raspberry! Simply delicious
Tina T.
Edmonton, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Safeway
I love cheese cakes it has to be my favorite the taste is really good and fresh go ahead and try it for people that are cheese cake lovers

Looking for your answer?