BY ELIMINATOR

Vænity R.
Houston
Worked like a charm! We all of a sudden got infested with roaches and could not get rid of them . No matter how often we sprayed and cleaned . After we used this the first bomb we still seen few after the second they were gone! Nothing but dead bodies every where and even if there is no oder it still safer to leave  due to the fact that it gets in the lungs and chokes you .
Angela S.
This works. It's amazing how good it works, and kinda gross to have those dead bugs to clean up. But better dead and crawling around! It's just a hassle to clear things in and out, and wipe down surfaces after use, especially if you have kids at home. They touch everything, and you wouldn't want the chemicals to transfer from surfaces to their hands to their mouths/noses.
Desiree L.
Corp Christi, TX
This works somewhat in my experience. I live out in the country and were infested with fleas and we literally used two boxes of the foggers to get rid of them, and although they weren't as bad as they used to be we still had to repeatedly do other treatments to get rid of the fleas.
Rebecca W.
Product we always keep on hand. Have used this product for the last several years as needed. Works wonderfully
Stefanie D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Product that we always have in our garage! It works wonders on those annoying unwanted bugs!
Can I use this in the garage and tape around the interior garage and still be home?
How do I use the eliminator indoor  fogger ?.I can't read the tiny writing on the can..