BY ELIE TAHARI

Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This website had the best selection of cowboy boots. I went on vacation with my family to a dude ranch recently. I purchased a pair of casual boots, and I purchased a pair for riding. The boots didnt take long to arrive. I was really happy with how nice they looked. They are well made, and they fit comfortably. I would definitely use this site again in the future.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love purchasing shoes clothes and accessories from this website. My items always arrive perfect and on time. Its super easy and quick to check out. I have used this website countless times and always has a positive experience !!! 5 stars !!
Oksana D.
I love Elie tahari for their stunning dresses! I always shop here for a wedding or special occasion. Their dresses are high quality and lay beautifully on.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this store!!! This has to be one of my favorite stores. Everything is good quality and they always have the latest trends
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
celia r.
stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
Easy site to use and of course, I love Tahari anything. Such a great designer. Good website and functions
Diana V.
Doral, FL
I guess it's one of my all time favorite brands. Most of the times I believe I've bought it at department stores rather than the actual store. I have to add that garmets are very good quality abc of course I'll continue to purchase it.