BY ELIE TAHARI

Poba Z.
I love the products and I love the brand. I don't mind if I have to go through a bit of a hassle for the services that I get after I do the shopping. overall I'm very satisfied with the customer service that I recieved and the brands quality.
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love Tahari’s merchandise and the craftsmanship is exquisite, but they’ve definitely got more than a few bugs in their system. I never received purchase confirmation & returns take so so so long.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This website had the best selection of cowboy boots. I went on vacation with my family to a dude ranch recently. I purchased a pair of casual boots, and I purchased a pair for riding. The boots didnt take long to arrive. I was really happy with how nice they looked. They are well made, and they fit comfortably. I would definitely use this site again in the future.
Oksana D.
I love Elie tahari for their stunning dresses! I always shop here for a wedding or special occasion. Their dresses are high quality and lay beautifully on.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this store!!! This has to be one of my favorite stores. Everything is good quality and they always have the latest trends
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
I am a beautiful person, but I don't know how much of an individual or entity to which it. it was a great deal with it
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Vasudha s.
Columbus, OH
I have a pair of leather boots from here and they are amazing. I have received a lot of compliments on them.