BY ELIE TAHARI

Kali W.
raleigh, NC
I love Tahari’s merchandise and the craftsmanship is exquisite, but they’ve definitely got more than a few bugs in their system. I never received purchase confirmation & returns take so so so long.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This website had the best selection of cowboy boots. I went on vacation with my family to a dude ranch recently. I purchased a pair of casual boots, and I purchased a pair for riding. The boots didnt take long to arrive. I was really happy with how nice they looked. They are well made, and they fit comfortably. I would definitely use this site again in the future.
Poba Z.
I love the products and I love the brand. I don't mind if I have to go through a bit of a hassle for the services that I get after I do the shopping. overall I'm very satisfied with the customer service that I recieved and the brands quality.
Oksana D.
I love Elie tahari for their stunning dresses! I always shop here for a wedding or special occasion. Their dresses are high quality and lay beautifully on.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this store!!! This has to be one of my favorite stores. Everything is good quality and they always have the latest trends
Sàde B.
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
I am a beautiful person, but I don't know how much of an individual or entity to which it. it was a great deal with it
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Vasudha s.
Columbus, OH
I have a pair of leather boots from here and they are amazing. I have received a lot of compliments on them.