Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture Perfume 3.0 Oz Edt For Women - ELISRC34SW uploaded by Mary O.Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture Perfume 3.0 Oz Edt For Women - ELISRC34SW uploaded by Emily c.

BY ELIE SAAB

The high-end fashion designer Elie Saab launched his first fragrance named Le Parfum in 2011. The latest edition Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture comes out in February, 2016. Created by the perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, Rose Couture is derived from the hear see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Cheyenne B.
Apo, AE
This is among my top perfumes. I got it as a sample at first, but immediately fell in love with it. I usually use this when I want to take a break from my daily perfume choices. It has a very light scent that is not overbearing.
Janice B.
One of my new favorite perfumes. Elie Saab rose couture smells amazing! If you love sweet soft scents this perfume is the one!! It smells incredible everyone must try it out. Also the packaging is gorgeous as well!!
Rita-Marie P.
I tested this perfume in Paris and it was so amazing that I'm considering buying it as a Christmas gift to myself. It's very subtle smelling and fresh. I just wish that it came in a box set with a lotion etc like the other Elie Saab Le Parfum item.
Emily c.
Worcester , Droitwich
i love this perfume, i have had my eye on this for ages and couldn't wait to get it, it has such a gorgeous sweet floral smell to it , very pretty, not to strong but strong enough that people ask what perfume your wearing and compliment it, its beautiful if your thinking of it getting it i would 100% go for it, this was my fave out of of her perfumes :)
Pauline H.
This one is my absolute favorite. It has a sweet smell, but not disturbing. The flower fragnance also stays the whole day: hours later I can still get compliments about the good smell.
I would definitly recommend it to all of you.
Abir B.
Mon prochain achat!! Un parfum qui sent bon la rose d'antan et le jasmin ! J'adore les parfums qui sent frais :) et la bouteille d'Elie Saab est une pure merveille .
Mary O.
This is inexplicably intoxciating. Smells like euphoria. I can't compare it to anything. One spray does so much.