Elie Saab Le Parfum uploaded by Sara B.

BY ELIE SAAB

Women's 3.0 oz EDP Spray (Tester). The first fragrance from the Lebanese haute couture designer is simply called Le Parfum. After 279 trial versions an ultra - feminine flowery - woody composition has been selected signed by the perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. The perfume opens with notes of orange blossom. Jasmine is in the heart including Grandiflorum and Sambac whereas the base consists of cedar patchouli and rose honey accord. see more...

Brianna P.
Coachella , CA
Not the very best in my opinion but for other people it is . At first I didn’t like it then I gave it to my sister and she would wear it and I loved how it it scent from far away
Robin W.
CHICAGO, IL
This is a very sophisticated fragrance. You will catch the jasmine note, but then there is so much more. Definitely not a literal fragrance. I wear this in the winter, as it's quite heavy. I've heard it called old lady, but again, it's just very sophisticated and not for your average bear. Reminds me of the sophistication of Cartier and Armani Prive fragrances...Francis Kirkjian...etc.
Ella O.
This perfume is the best perfume I’ve ever had. It’s super pricey but you only need a tiny amount and one bottle tends to last me about 6 months. The smell is gorgeous and is perfect for everyday and going out.
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
A very good smell . I can i use it all seasons maybe it's very strong for summer . I love the floral sugar final smell with a long stay . I recommend this #parfume
Georgia P.
Karratha
Absolutely love this perfume, I had wanted it for so so long but couldn't afford it. But my Aunty and cousin used to wear it all the time so I just used to wear theres. I could always sniff out when they were wearing it! I finally got 'Elie Sabb' for my 17th birthday and it was the purfume I wore to my senior graduation and formal.Le Parfum Elie Saab By Elie Saab Eau De Parfum Spray 3 Oz For Women
Kate W.
Oh my goodness this is SO STRONG. Lots and lots of screechy white florals which seemed to get louder and louder until I had to wash it off because my head was starting to ache.  Definitely not for me, but people who like floral perfumes will love it.
Nour S.
This Perfume is my favorite .. Its smell takes you to another world of magic but its price is very expensive and I wish I get it and I do not cut it from my daily life ❤❤❤❤
Hannah S.
heckmondwike
What season would I wear this in?