Elie Saab 14100523806 Le Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray - 90ml-3oz uploaded by Loredana-Ioana N.

BY NONE

A floral fragrance for contemporary women Clean, sweet, elegant, feminine & tempting Top note of orange blossom Heart notes of jasmine from Sambac & Grandiflorum Base notes of cedar, patchouli, rose & honey Launched in 2011 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Elie Saab Le Parfum, Product Size: 90ml/3oz see more...

• Do you think this a good fragrance? does it lasts enough?1 Answers
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
I really like this perfume. It's feminine and it has a sense of elegance that I enjoy. The fragrance really works for me and I receive compliments on it. I find it to be long-lasting. Although this perfume can be worn anytime of the day, I only wear it when I go out to special events.
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
Beautiful feminine fragrance! Light but lasting….sweet but not too sweet, floral but fresh…all these describe one of my favorite fragrances…this Elie Saab Le Parfum.
Jessica W.
Love this perfume. Not really keen on super sweet smells, this is feminine without being sickly. Doesn't last all day like some do though so used it very quickly. Would definitely purchase again though.
Karra F.
ARBROATH, ARBROATH
Lovely long lasting feminine fragrance. Smells so fresh and sweet at the same time, only requires a couple sprays and will last for hours making it good value for money which is always a bonus! 😊
Em E.
I love this perfume as much as I love this designer's clothes. It's so elegant and beautiful. Very flowery scent. I like the bootle. I woule definitely recommend you try it. It feels quite rich and classy
Tanisha P.
This personally was not bold nor long lasting enough to satisfy me. Ellie Saab classes their classic floral aroma. This made me more then enthusiastic to buy. In the long run I was disappointed. I want my presence to be know. Ellie Saab dissappears... Leaving me dissatisfied 😒.

Personal preferences in regards of fragrance is irrelevant. Try on neck and wrists and go with what flatters your presence the most. 😘
harmanvir s.
calgary, alberta
I love the smell of this. it long lasting for the most of the time. and a lot of people not the smell. the bottle is very cute little and nice. i would love to buy this again.
simi k.
If you love long lasting, strong - but not over powering fragrances...ellie saab is the one! This has to be one of my ultimate fragrances which I will never trade for any other. Once settled on the skin it smells absolutely divine. They also have other variations and a range of concentrations.
This parfume is amazing!!!!
Its smells so fresh and sweet at the same time.
I love the package so much!
I have it and I love it
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
This Ellie Saab perfume is great. It's very feminine. Not too strong but lasts a long time. Love this perfume.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Do you think this a good fragrance? does it lasts enough?