Elgato Game Capture HD60

by ELGATO

#8 in Hard Drives

Record and stream your Xbox or PlayStation gameplay and share your journey with others using the Elgato Game Capture HD60. Seamlessly capture hours of your best moments in stunning 1080p with 60 fps, and access them directly on your PC or Mac.

I know this might be a must have in streaming games but I was wondering if I should get this product or go with a alternative device?
Elgato Game Capture HD60 ? How easy are these to set up?
I am considering switching from using my Xbox app to using the Elgato Game Capture HD60 but I’m wondering if I need to use a direct connection with a wire From the Elgato to my laptop or is it wireless?
Start your review of Elgato Game Capture HD60!
Kali L.
Coopersville, MI
This capture card was a little difficult to set up with obs. I wish it was a little more compatible with less latency it felt like game sound came through before audio and was a little irritating. Will be upgrading to the internal version to hopefully cut the latency
Christopher H.
Marietta, GA
Elgato is the best capture capture to use if you want to become a video game streamer. It allows you to record and stream games from your video game consoles. It’s very easy to use and produces the highest quality image from the console.
Christy B.
Hamden, CT
I bought this for my son a few years ago he will only use this brands game capture card. He says it has the best quality
David M.
lancaster
If you love to capture funny moments in video games in perfect quality then I recommend this capture card
Gustavo F.
Elgato Game Capture HD60 uploaded by Gustavo F.
Me sirve mucho para grabar mis transmisiones en vivo y para conectar todos mis juegos
Kalyh C.
Marietta
i use this to record gameplay from my console to my pc I highly recommend if you don't have a really good pc to play and record. it is really easy to use and learn how to use and also has a decent quality. this product really made recording much easier
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this to stream from my Sony A5100 camera straight to my MacBook to keep my camera from overheating. It took me a little while to figure out how to get it hooked up by going through google and asking other users. The setup, for using it like I am using it, did not have clear instructions. The product, however, works great! It solved my Sony's overheating issue while recording videos. Elgato Game Capture HD60
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this via amazon for my brother to stream and record his SSB gameplays. I would say this is a great product. One of the best tools you can use for streaming. It's not within my budget, but definitely worth the money if you're going to really use it! Only giving it 4 stars because of it's price. HIGH QUALITY. You get what you paid for!
Richard W.
Northampton, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my elgato I’ve used other cheaper capture cards but nothing beats the elgato this is a solid capture card especially if you want to get into capturing gameplay and streaming I highly recommend spend the extra few bucks and get it now!
Mike D.
Bakersfield, CA
Elgato makes some of the best streaming gear on the market! The HD60 is a great standalone capture card with video pass through for streaming your Xbox or PlayStation gameplay. I would spend the extra and get the HD60S.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cody M.
North Bay
il y a un an
Elgato Game Capture HD60 ? How easy are these to set up?
kenneth D. il y a 3 mois
Honestly not too difficult, lots of tutorials online for trouble shooting almost any hiccup as well
Cat M.