BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The 2 in 1 Zit Zapping Concealer fights and prevents acne with the unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Camphor. Safe and gentle formula minimizes pores while hiding and concealing blemishes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is sheer so it’s not my favorite for covering up blemishes but for any areas that need a little extra coverage it works fine. I love the brush applicator so I don’t have to use my fingers or any other tools to apply so it’s a great one to bring on the go for any touch ups through the day
Carley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff right here is the best stuff to use ! It matches your skin tone and complexion very well! I have use this product multiple times it is very gentle on my skin and it doesn't make me break out it is very recommended in my opinion
Macie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product to spot conceal zits when I have them! I also use another elf product to layer my face sort of like foundation! I don't do makeup well, but it always looks good because I use Elf products!
Elise J.
Troy , MI
I bought this and it worked really well for me. It is not the highest quality makeup but for the price it is definitely worth it. I would buy it again and continue to use it. Elf is my go to for make up.
Shannon Q.
Dalhart, TX
I does work well on spot treating the face  but I do not recommend this product as an under-eye concealer. I does not have the full coverage but it is amazing on blemishes.
Roheena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not use to much of concelear but it's great to use for people who have dark bags and I have a friend who used this exact product for a couple years because she loved it she does not want to switch to other products
Tia W.
New Mexico,Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this thinking it would be like every other "acne fighting" product out there. I'd use it and it'd do nothing. Man... I was so wrong! I put this on every pimple I get and every pimple I feel coming and it completely turns it around and makes it go away. I've been using it for months now and at first I thought maybe it was just a coincidence... nope! Especially for just $2, you can't get anything better! And it seems to last forever which is also amazing lol. Love this product.

# Pros - Beauty High Quality, Easy to Apply, Lightweight, Great Value, Effective
# Best Uses - Beauty Oily Skin, Special Occasion, Dry Skin, On-the-go, Daily Use, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin
✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
Quality of Product
5 out of 5
Value of Product
5 out of 5
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is very very thick so if you don't like that, don't buy this product. I actually really like the thickness of it because it does a great job of covering my breakouts. I've tried other drug store and high end brand concealer and this one covers my pimples the best of them all. They also have a green one for color correcting. A little goes such a long way! They are so cheap and they last forever! I would recommend for pimples, but not for under eye or highlighting. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really bad one. First of all, I twisted it for ages before something came out, I guess I watched half a movie trying to squeeze something. I assume that it was half empty to begin with. Secondly, it is very thick and chalky. You can't blend it or do anything with it. This is the first product that is actually too light for me, so light that it looks odd. You can only use it at night. Last but not least, it dried up quickly but I haven't seen any results anyway so it didn't even matter. Waste of time.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ever zits worst night mare while you get to look amazing. I never had an issue with the concealer with the exception that if I left it on the zit to long (like 8+ hours straight) the zit area would sometimes get so zapped that the area surrounding it would dry out and I would have to put some extra moisturizer there to help it recuperate from the damage. The concealer worked amazing though at hiding the redness while treating it.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Does this actually work? Hate it when I wake up and there's a zit on my face! Need to get a good product to cover it up!
Ivanov E.
Botosani
I have been looking for a new concealer but I have really dry undereyes so I don't know if this will be ok for my type of skin. Anyone who has tried it and has the same type of skin like mine?
Galilea E.
Has anyone actually used it. How is it? Has it made anyone breakout more?