e.l.f Zit Zapper
e.l.f Zit Zapper
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Deanna M.
Aberdeen, SD

Is this worth buying? Does it compare to higher priced products?

McKay C.
McKay C.
Vancouver, WA
4 years, 3 months ago
No- This only worked 2 or 3 times for me (and I used almost the whole tube!) Put apple cider vinegar mixed with water (1/2 and 1/2) on your zits. I've had zits cured overnight. Also, putting an ice pack on your zit for about 10 min helps because cold reduces the size. Good luck!
Kim P.
Kim P.
4 years, 8 months ago
Mine honestly did nothing for me and I've tried ton of products. I tried it for a few days and then after a while I just threw it out. Not worth my dollar.
Erica D.
Erica D.
4 years, 8 months ago
It is very cheap but it did nothing for me. I would try it for yourself because everyone's skin is different and will react to treatments differently. I have used the clean and clear spot treatment and this doesn't do much for me either.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
San Jose, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
This product is sooo off and on for me! It calmed the tiny white bums on my chin, but it hasn't made a noticeable difference in treating other pimples any faster than just leaving them be.
Cammie B.
Cammie B.
Hudson, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
I think that a cheap product like this is great for touch ups, its not going to drastically do anything, but I like to put a little on my trouble areas before I put on my makeup just to make sure they don't get worse throughout the day. Definitely would be good to just keep handy in case a zit pops up.
Samia C.
Samia C.
Michigan
4 years, 9 months ago
Its not something that you must absolutely have. to be honest ive had it for a while and its done nothing for me. sometimes it would bring the redness down but other than that its not a miracle worker and i wouldn't recommend it. save your dollar and but something else. hope i helped :)