BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Look your best with this concealer

• Does this product come in different shades ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
OH MY GOOSES!! this is one of the best drug store make up concealer i have ever tried. I honestly like it best then my high end concealer I use. I am so impressed with how it hides me freckles and hides my dark circles. I plan on purchasing this for now on when i cant get my high end one. I tell everyone one about this and even got my aunt hooked in on this brand. .
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
My skin is very acne prone so this was a obvious pick up for me. The concealer has very good coverage and the acne spot treatment works mainly on the redness of pimples which is fine with me. It’s very good at holding up under the pressure of the sun as well. The only reason why I’m giving this product a 4 out of 5 stars is because there is only 1 shade of concealer and I need a little bit darker . Other than that it’d be a 5 star review.
Sierra L.
Yonkers
I would love to try this product once more it's very good and have quit great coverage and this concealer is one of my favorite do to the perfect coverage it have on my face when I use it .. I'm very very in impressed.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Product applies nicely just didnt give me the solid coverage I was looking for. Its kind of translucent and more of a light tint corrector. It was fine after applying my normal concealer to and adding an additional highlighter but wasn't impressed with the product over all. e.l.f. Corrective Concealer
Destiny G.
New Brunswick
It does exactly what it says -- and for cheap, too! You cannot beat it. I would use the zit zapper before bed (or whenever needed, really) and the concealer religiously. Like I always preach, e.l.f. is amazing quality for the price. I would recommend to anyone!
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I can't really recommend this over other acne systems. The concealer is ok, but save yourself the time and buy a good concealer and a good skin care system. I have cystic acne and this just dried my skin out without helping the acne at all.
Jayda W.
Okay so this stuff is great and all but it didn’t really apply well when you are using a damp beauty blender, so I didn’t really know what to use after that, one I got it on though it worked pretty good, I would buy again
Brooklin W.
Franklin,IN
This did work for my problem areas but it doesn’t have great coverage. It doesn’t brighten but then it would brighten your blemishes. So it’s best for undereye. Other than that i definitely would buy again.
Addie M.
I was not impressed by this set. The roller ball gets stuck often and the formula is drying which didn't help clear the acne but did make it look worse. The concealer is too thin but settles into creases.
Kailey P.
Mitchell
This concealer is amazing!! Very creamy. The packaging is great. However, I would make it a little less watery. Compared to tarte, it is very similar for the price just not as good of quality. Love it though and would recomend buying.
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this product come in different shades ?