e.l.f. Zit Eraser, Clear uploaded by Daniela G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get on-the-spot acne control anytime, anywhere with the e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Eraser. This convenient clear-gel pen is infused with acne-fighting key ingredients salicylic acid, witch hazel, camphor, tea tree and green tea to help treat acne and prevent new acne blemishes. The brush applicator provides precise application for gorgeous, flawless skin.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Eraser:

• How long it takes to see the difference in the scars ???1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Tiffani B.
oxford, WI
I use this on any problem spots before bed and it makes a huge difference! For the price especially, it is amazing! It does dry my skin a bit but that's kind of the point so I expected that...nothing some good moisturizer can't take care of! I would recommend it especially if you just need it for small break outs.
Morgan T.
e.l.f. Zit Eraser, Clear it actually works it cheap. It has nice packaging. Very gentle on the skin. It dose dry around the area but not to bad. It works for both me and my brother. I would recommend it
Daniella D.
when i first got this item at big lots i said to myself let me just try it and see how it works and a few days i was using it for pimples and i got a zit and it dried up my zit and cleaned it so well i would definitely but another. although the chemicals are a but to strong to smell for my nose.
izzy s.
i use this before i go to bed on my teen skin and it works i wake up and the redness of the pimple goes away the smell is strong but nothing that is very overpowering i got it from target so any local store you could probably find it i would buy again so
Ava S.
Love it. For 3$ it�s a steal and actually works much better than other spot treatments (I have Burt's bees herbal blemish stick and anti-blemish solution, tea tree oil from BodyShop and several other pricy spot treatments) This one simply works the best. I apply it for night on the pimple and it will disappear (or at least gets smaller) the next morning. Of course it works best if you apply it at the early stage of acne/pimple/zit.
Main ingredient is Salicylic Acid and I know there are people for whom it doesn�t works well, but for me it works great, faster and more effective than other treatments. In general I don't have much problems with skin, but have pimples from time to time during stress and hormone issues.
Great pros:
- no smell,
- absorbs fast,
- transparent and
- doesn't leave any film on the skin!
It has the brush at the tip, so you don't need to touch your skin with fingers or apply it with cotton balls: good economy + hygienic.
Packaging is great: so easy to use and to take with you in the bag.
Highly recommended. Will definitely repurchase!
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
The ELF line is so cheap but their products are great. This product works for the most part, I have had a better product. It may be for someone who rarely gets zits. I would not use again for myself but can refer to someone who has less zits.
Christina B.
Works well! Good product for the price. I love elf products for that very reason - they don't break the bank but they work! Just recently stumbled upon their skincare products (usually just use the makeup) but excited to try more!
Emily T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love it works great!! Will definitely buy this product again bought this at target on clearance just to try it out! Yes it exceeded my expectations it's very gentle on the skin! Does not dry you out will definitely buy again!!
Jaimie B.
Panama City , FL
You’d think it wouldn’t but this stuff actually works! I normally clean my face before bed and then apply it onto the pimple and then sleep with it. Normally the zit will be gone or atleast drastically smaller. I love it and recommend to al of my friends.
Khanittha W.
Algona
You can't beat the price when it comes to make up or skin care and e.l.f. You don't necessarily pay to price to get great quality. I have used the older version of this and it didn't seem to work on my pimple too well. It doesn't get rid of my pimple right away but if you put it on your pimple right when it first come up, it does stop my pimple from getting bigger and doesn't dry out my face like other stuff I tried over the year
Maria B.
London, ON
How long it takes to see the difference in the scars ???
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
e.l.f. Zit Eraser, Clear does this really erase zits ? I'm really thinking of buying it.
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
How good is this at taking redness out? Does it clear up zits faster ?