e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel, Dark Brown

Need to pump up your brows? Worry no more with this e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel. Need to pump up your brows? Worry no more with this e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel. Cruelty-free, Vegan friendly Get full and voluminous looking brows Fiber-infused Wax-gel hybrid formula Shades: Taupe, Brunette, Neutral Brown, Deep Brown 0.12 oz. HOW TO USE Apply gel alone or as a top coat over brow powder or pencil. Start from the inner corner and follow the arch working in upward strokes. Use with the Ultra Precise Brow Pencil to perfect your...

It the product long lasting?and transfer proof?
e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel, Dark Brown ? Has anyone tried this, what was your experience?
Start your review of e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel, Dark Brown!
Brandon, FL
Amazing, for natural brows! Feathered brows! Instabrow! Don’t matter, they stay in place and it’s also affordable
W Portsmouth, OH
I live this brow gel. It makes my brows stay in place and the color matches perfect. It's also inexpensive.
Texas
Love this product super affordable price point great for all skill levels of make up artists
Las vegas, NV
Amazing product for the price elf is the up and coming brand they are definitely upgrading
Bronx, NY
Great for when your on the go. Fills out brow nicely. Dark brown works for black hair.
Edmonton, AB
1,402 reviews
Seriously impressed by the [product:e.l.f.-wow-brow-gel,-dark-brown]! I have been on the hunt for a good drugstore brow gel and this one isnt good its amazing! It doesn’t transfer or wear off all day long! I have blonde hair and dye my hair dark so a good brow gel is key when shaping my brows. The shade is perfect and doesnt wear red like many other brow gels tend to on me. LOVE IT!
Surrey, Redhill
Great eyebrow gel ! It’s very easy to use and if have a lovely colour! My favourite brow product on the go it just makes my eyebrows look natural and full. I would recommend this product to my friends
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orlando, KY
6 months ago
Katelyn S. • 2 months ago
I have this and its great, totally worth the price