BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Refresh and hydrate whenever your skin needs a boost with this soothing, sweat-resistant balm. Infused with Shea Butter, Cocoa, Aloe, and Grape for an instant cooling sensation

How To Use
Twist up and glide the stick across face, neck, and arms to cool down and boost skin on-the-go. Blend in with fingers, as needed

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid MAY CONTAIN: Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Caitlin M.
Staff
As someone who is almost always drenched in sweat after a workout, cooling sticks are a great way for me to relieve some of the sweaty discomfort post long run.

This has an immediate cooling effect and a nice perky scent as well. It's very light and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on skin, so no worries about it making you feel worse or more uncomfortable.

I would say that this is best used after your sweaty gym session for just a little boost, as opposed to during or before (I don't typically recommend applying product before a workout and certainly not during!!) I don't really know how practical it would be in any situation but post workout. But considering I spend half of my day on the go or working out (the other half testing products!), this definitely fits the bill for me!
Jessica W.
Hackettstown, NJ
I think the packaging is cute and really appropriate for an active skincare line. It is great for under the eyes in the morning as a depuffer. I kind of thought the original intent of the product is kinda gross. The original intent of the product is to rub the stick all over your face to help cool you down after a workout. The idea of rubbing my sweat on this product and then reusing it again on my face grossed me out. I love what I use it for but this is just my opinion.
Jackey M.
Eastvale, CA
I originally bought this stick because i would regularly use the MILK stick but I was looking for a more affordable version. I would say this stick is great for after a work out. It hydrated a my skin all through the day I even wear it under my make up as a moisturizer. Good for the price as well
Mikey J.
Gilbertville
This stick is a life changer for me! I am a male who works as a waiter and non-stop on the go. A lot of the medications I am on- as well as staying active cause me excessive perspiration. Nobody wants a waiter with a sweaty face. This is a lifesaver. It moisturizes and keeps ANY area you put it on dry, but still moisturized. I cannot talk this stuff up more! They also have another stick similar packaging I belive that one has spf as well.
Brie S.
Wichita
It works okay. It definitely traps in heat. I put it on and it always makes my face hot. Smells slightly like grapes. I much prefer the hyrdate one, I just use this on my forehead and cheeks if it's hot out of I'm working out.
Michele B.
I use this as a moisturizer to keep in my bag on the go for those days I'm in a hurry. I love the stick form because it can't leak all over the inside of my bag. The moisturizer itself feels nice and non greasy, keeping me moisturized for as much 4+ hours.
Rachel B.
Louisville
I have the e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm, so I was curious to see how this compared. The prep & hydrate stick is more of a primer and hydrater, while this is strictly for moisture. I prefer the feel of this stick on my face for that purpose, and I think it does a great job of moisturizing. My t-zone gets pretty dry, and having a stick form makes spot application really easy. This stick goes on thick enough to make a difference but thin enough to not feel heavy or annoying. This is a great product for on-the-go moisture!!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I actually purchased this as a regular, everyday moisturizer and I really like it! It gives my face a very refreshing feeling and I personally use it before primer/foundation etc and it works pretty good. I also really am into stick products lateky so that was a plus as well.

[product:e.l.f.-workout-ready-hydration-stick]
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I really like this product. I love the smell, it feels very cooling on my skin, and it didn’t clog my pores despite being solid, but then again, I was sweating. I used this as a primer with the other products in this line and it proved to be pretty effective. My skin still looks great after a few uses!
Alex S.
It’s pretty good for what the product is meant to do. Hydrating enough and absorbs okay, not the best but not the worst. I wish it didn’t have fragrance though-it makes me not want to use it. It’s just a so so product for me and I was hoping it would be more like the MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water but it wasn’t
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Very nice, I'm interested to know if anyone with oily skin has tried it.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,213 reviews
Who's tried this and what's your review's?? Is this really hydrating on the face? Does it feel sticky after application?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This sounds interestimg. Does it last through a full workout?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I have used this under my eyes and all over face a few times and love the finish and moisture level. I also like the scent and ease of use. I’m still testing it out under makeup but will report back soon.
Ellie May R.