BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #44 in False Lashes

Back & bolder than ever! If you liked the Bold & Flirty lashes, you’ll love the new e.l.f. x Weylie Luxe Lash Kit! These long, wispy lashes give you major volume and length for eyes that wow. The thick roots and tapered edges give a natural yet luxe effect that will take any eye look to the next level. Plastic tweezer applicator included.

“These are perfect, feathery and soft lashes that complement all eye shapes and transform your look!” -Weylie Hoang

Find Weylie on Instagram at @weylie and on YouTube at youtube.com/ilikeweyli

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray And Trim Lashes To Fit Your Eye Shape.
Follow Instructions For Your Favorite Lash Glue.
Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possible, Working From The Center Out.
Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Lash Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
To Remove Lashes, Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.

PET, PBT, Polyester

• Are these reusable? If so how many uses do they hold up for?15 Answers
    • I have the e.l.f. Starstruck luxe lash kit, I wonder if i...1 Answers
    • Are these easy to apply? I'm new to the world of false la...1 Answers
    e.l.f. Weylie x e.l.f. Luxe Lash Kit
    • "These are the best eyelashes they are so easy to apply the price on them is amazing my eyes are green and they really make them pop they stay on it until you pull them off I it is a great alternative to expensive high-end her lashes" in 82 reviews
    • "Really nice affordable lashes. Great for when you do a natural look and you can also stack them together to create a dramatic look !" in 36 reviews
    • "Love these lashes. Love anything Elf makes. Always affordable and they're super comfortable to wear!!" in 17 reviews
    Iana D.
    This was such a great collaboration. As someone barely has eyelids, I found these eyelashes so pretty. The lash line is blackened and removes the need to wear eyeliner. The lashes are soft, full, & long, which is very comparable to high end brands. The best part is that these lashes are only $4. No need to break the bank to look gorgeous!
    Lea N.
    New York, New York
    The best affordable lashes! I used to watch ilikeweylie all the time in high school, and when she collab-ed with ELF I freaked out! I wear it as a day time and a night time look. It has such a natural yet dramatic look to it depending on your eye makeup - so versatile!
    angela m.
    It’s so perfect and I love it! It’s affordable and very natural although I was disappointed in their other ones the ones in 3 sets because it seems to be minky style but overall I hope they make in more sets with this one because I would buy it! Since it’s hard to find one that fits with my lashes because I’m a beginner.
    Diana
    Great lashes. I've been trying out a lot of different false lashes, I love How they makes my eyes look like a doll. And yeap been a lashes girl since many2 years ago went to get lashes extensions but yeah that's alot more expensive and lasts for 3 weeks which is great but I still found false lashes makes my life easier
    Amy C.
    Riverside
    These lashes are amazing; they definitely help define my eyes just the way I want them to. For 4 dollars, you get one reusable pair of lashes and a small tweezer. Glue is not included, but the kit is still super worth it. The lashes mimic our lashes in the sense that each individual lash is not one thickness.
    Ashley C.
    98360
    These lashes are great for one or two time use but they do start to shed and fall apart kinda quickly. But if you don’t normally like lashes and need them for one night I would totally look into these they look amazing on they just don’t last if you like to re wear your lashes.
    Julie M.
    These lashes are AMAZING! They are so cheap and look like high-end ones. They are comparable to my velour lashes. I absolutely love LOVE LOVE these. I will be buying another set after mine get used a few more times. what a steal. Try these! I love the fit. Really open up my eyes!
    TI💜 S.
    Van Nuys
    these are nice lashes for the price!  I typically don't like how my lashes look on the first go around but these are one of the few I do. elf lashes defiantly hold up to Ardell. these are definitely one of their better lashes though I have bought several pair!
    Emily R.
    Victoria
    I really love these lashes there so natural so pretty and they’re really good quality for the price of only two dollars so you get your moneys worth and I definitely recommend this for anyone who likes more of a natural lash and is willing to only spend 2 dollars
    Nyeyoka B.
    VALLEY STREAM, NY
    So these aren’t the best when it comes to quality. I made the mistake of using the glue that comes with the lashes. Should’ve stuck to Duo. Would probably long last if I used that glue instead but it didn’t. Would probably buy again. Maybe I’d recommend it.
    Emily O.
    Holland Patnt, NY
    Are these reusable? If so how many uses do they hold up for?
    Kristen P.
    Brighton, MA
    Do these last long or do they easily fall off?
    Natalie B.
    Indio, CA
    Never used false lashes. Are they easy to apply for first timers.
    habiba D.
    Do they look natural on eyes? Do they also have a thin band?
    Amy P.
    Grandy, NC
    Can you wear eyeliner on your upper lid with these?