BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula, and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This waterproof mascara creates full, thicker-looking lashes that last. The waterproof formula helps prevent clumps and is quick drying. The brush head gives edge to edge control and even coating for multiple applications for length and volume.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Pvp, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

• How long does it usually stay on after being on contact w...3 Answers
  • It seems like one mascara can't possibly be waterproof, l...4 Answers
  • Is this product truly waterproof. I want to find a waterp...4 Answers
e.l.f. Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
  • " I love this! I love the wand of this mascara - as described the bristles have varying lengths and it really helps comb through the lashes after putting on the first mascara. The waterproofing effect was a great success for me. It held my curl even though the mascara I used before it is not waterproof and usually flattens my lashes after a few hours, and it lasted through an 8-hour shift in the kitchen, which involved hours of dishwashing! I am now a firm supporter in this mascara. Will repurchase when it is back in stock! " in 41 reviews
  • "I like to switch up my mascara often but I might stick with this once. Adds length and volume without significant clumping. Better than some of the more expensive products I have tried. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this mascara because it does exactly what it says...it lengthens your lashes and defines them.....and it's only a dollar." in 18 reviews
  • "love this product.. it makes my eyelashes look brilliant and long my eyes really stand out when wearing this.... love it..." in 12 reviews
  • "Also, tip when using this mascara( or others) apply to your bottom lashes first, because if you do the top first and go to do the bottom lashes you will get the product on your upper lids and if you already done your eye makeup(shadow, etc) you are going to be disappointed if you have to clean it up and have to reapply :/ So, just save yourself the headache!" in 7 reviews
Jennifer W.
Bought this one time when I was in a pinch and had run out of my normal mascara and couldn't find anything else affordable. Found that there was very little product in this and it didn't even last me a month before I had to go out and buy another mascara. Found the formula to be quite dry didn't do much for my lashes and was flaky. Unfortunately I would not recommend this product even for the inexpensive price. It was better than nothing though but that's not saying much.
Kiara K.
This is one of 2 mascaras I alternate between constantly. I love the way it makes my lashes look longer and fuller and I personally love Elf's mascaras however this formula is very hard to remove. After washing my face, and using a makeup remover, I still wake up with mascara dark circles and find myself using more makeup remover than I should. This is great until it needs to be removed.
Kelly V.
Denver
This mascara is a hidden gem. It is truly waterproof. Yes, if you plunge into a pool you will like get clumping, but that is true of every waterproof mascara. If you are going to an event where you need makeup to be budge proof, even through a few tears, this is it. Elf has improved the formula, improved the wand, and this is an amazing product. It’s also $3!
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
This is one of my favorite mascaras. You don’t get a lot, but for the price it’s pretty hard to beat. I love that it goes on very lightly and gives a natural look. It definitely lengthens and volumizes your lashes, but not as drastically and “in your face” as other brands which I really appreciate. Definitely recommend trying this out!
Kim A.
Sacramento
I bought this mascara because it was inexpensive. Sometimes the inexpensive ones work well. In this case it did not. I find that my eye lashes are really sticky and stick together for up to about 20 minutes after I apply it. I find it annoying and likely would not buy this product again, although it's fine for my 14 year old.
Shayna T.
Irvine
When I began to wear makeup I started off with E.L.F mascara...I really liked it! I liked the way the brush was made and how easy it was to apply. Now I have more than one mascara and love some of them! E.L.F is still one of my go-tos. My lashes clump easily so some brands I can't wear, E.L.F don't clump up on me so I know I can't go wrong with it.
Mercedes V.
Chicago
Okay mascara for the price. It gives my lashes some definition. It is, without doubt, more volumizing than lengthening in my case. The reason for a 3-star review is because it has a somewhat tacky feeling. If you apply it to both the bottom and top lashes, expect for your lashes to stick together.
Hannah B.
Syracuse, NY
I have never been a fan of purchasing drug store mascara, but I was not disappointed with this purchase. I paid $3 for this beauty and I would do it again. The mascara itself is great- not clumpy at all and it lasted all day without any smudging!! The brush does such a great job with the application and giving you the ability to “style” your lashes. I would highly recommend this beauty!!
Hannah J.
Morganton
I really like this and I think it’s pretty unique. The wand is small and oval shaped. I use this on my top and bottom lash lines. I would definitely recommend this for the affordability and quality. I will buy again.
amélie L.
I do not really wear makeup whenever I go swimming, but when I do, I always wear the e.l.f. Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara! I sometimes wear it when I’m not swimming, mainly because my eyes tend to get watery through out the day. I highly recommend it!
Simmy K.
Gardnerville, NV
Does this really work
Taylor V.
Visalia, CA
I have tried this but is there anyway to make it less clumpy?
Yuzell C.
Does it really lengthen your eyelashes?!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
It seems like one mascara can't possibly be waterproof, lengthen lashes, and make them more volumizing. Is it able to successfully do all of these things?
Ava C.
Is this product truly waterproof. I want to find a waterproof mascara that is truly waterproof.