e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

$2.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

This waterproof eyeliner pen enhances the lash line with rich waterproof color.

How To Use

Hold Applicator At A Slight Angle And Apply Color To The Base Of The Lashes.
 Use A Light Touch For Thin Lines Or A Firmer Touch For Thicker Lines.
 Removal Is Easy, Use A Water Based Makeup Remover.
 Best Stored With Tip Down For Ultimate Color Saturation.

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain:dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

Is the eyeliner pen a long lasting easy to apply product?
Does anyone know if this products smudges easily?
Is this long lasting ??
Start your review of e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen!
Product Highlights
“ I have tried a numerous waterproof eyeliner pens and non of them seemed to last for even an hour , I would put them on in the morning and in the afternoon I would look like if someone had punched me in the eye , so one day I decided to try this e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen because it was just one dollar plus I had nothing to lose . I honestly was expecting another no good eyeliner just like the rest of the ones that I've tried , but I definitely was wrong . The product lasts for hours I put it on at 10:30am & when I come home from college at 9:00pm it is still there and I only put make up on once a day I never retouch plus it doesn't smudge and it also cleans off very easily . It's been a year since I first tried it and I wouldn't change this product for anything :)” in 463 reviews
“I love this product this is my favorite liquid/pen black eyeliner. the price is perfect and its easy to find.” in 318 reviews
“Winged eyeliner was something I have always wanted to do, but never thought I could. I bought this and was able to do it on the first try and the product lasted all night! Best thing is it was super cheap! Great buy!” in 240 reviews
“However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use.” in 85 reviews
“this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazing” in 34 reviews
Brookeville, MD
Review for: Black
I was excited to try this and when I purchased this I loved it. It went on smooth and was definitely black which I was looking for - some cheaper brands look more gray than black. The issue is that I only got to use it twice. The second time the pen seemed not quite as wet as the first time and the third time I tried to use the pen, it was simply dry. Dry! I was soooo upset. It was cheaper than the other brands I use but not cheap if I only got to use it 2 times. I don't know if I had a faulty pen, but I was so upset and I probably won't by this again. I couldn't even return it as I had thrown out the packaging and receipt for it :(
Thin, Straight
Review for: Black
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Eyeliner has always been very difficult for me, and I’ve tried so many different kinds and struggled, but this changed the game. I finally found my perfect eyeliner match. It’s inexpensive but the formula feels so nice and it is so easy to use! It’s very long lasting and I absolutely love what it adds to my eye looks. The price is unbeatable because the product is so fantastic. 10/10 would recommend!
san antonio
Review for: Black
I'd like to start out by saying that the application of this product was quick and easy. Ive always had difficulty applying eyeliner to fit my eye shape. With this, it was easy-peasy. However, when i removed my makeup that night, my eyes were stained green. Yes, green. I might've gotten a faulty eyeliner pen. But i probably won't purchase again just to be on the safe side. I will say, that i tried Elf Cream eyeliner, AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. Now that product I would recomend. It allowed me to have the sharpest wings! Literally, on point ;)
laurens
Review for: Black
I get the best wings out of this pen!! It last all day and then some! The shape of the container is amazing because it doesn’t hurt my hands at all! I’ve had carpel tunnel for almost 3 years so easy handling is a must. One thing that i think could be better would be the tip. It bends easily and doesn’t keep its shape for very long. I normally just pull the fabric tip out and flip it.
Thin, Short, Straight
Altavista , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
I like this one a lot better than the liquid eyeliner simply because it’s easier to apply and it doesn’t run all over the place but as for the tip on the end of the brush I am not a huge fan of it it is not the easiest to work with and you have to drag it across your face several times to get the pigment to show through correctly causing you to have uneven lines.
Full, Long, Curled
Review for: Black
I will begin by saying that I normally like elf products. It was easy to apply and went on great the first time I used it. The problem was that is the only use I got out of it. It wouldn’t apply after that. I thought maybe I had just got a faulty one so I decided to try it again. It was the same. Maybe it’s just my eyelids but I won’t repurchase this one
Full, Long
Fort worth
Not a fan of this eyeliner. It isnt long wearing and the color is a bit patchy. It glides on smoothly. The eyeliner pen dries out quickly as well. The formula definitely needs some work on this one. I would not recommend even with the low price point as there are plenty of other cheaper eyeliners that will work better than this.
Las Vegas
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Miosotis M.
Review for: Black
THE PERFECT EYELINER. I have found my forever liner, one that doesn't irritate my eyes, easy to apply, cruelty free and vegan. Also it is waterproof and economical. Mu fiancee was impressed when I went for a swing with my full makeup and under water and came back with a full face. I seriously recommend this eyeliner. It is also a good addition to a halloween makeup
Full
Takoma Park , MD
It definitely is pigmented, easy to use and waterproof. The only thing is that after a long day, sometimes I am left with parts of my eyeliner missing. Lol that means, it is not smudge proof. I touch my eyes a lot during allergy season and I guess I take my eyeliner off as well. But it definitely lasts through sweat and and water.
Thin
Somerset
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Alisha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
I was a bit scared of this product I was afraid it would bleed and be like your normal cheap eyeliner but I will tell you that this is so affordable,the color glides on nicely and it made a small wing so easy to do. I have some serious trouvle with thw wing. I love it and I love Elf products. I reccomend this to others!
Thin, Short

400 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mendota, CA
2 months ago
Wendy D. • 23 days ago
Si yo lo uso y se me queda puesto hasta que use los makeup wipes