e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
This waterproof eyeliner pen enhances the lash line with rich waterproof color.
How To Use
Hold Applicator At A Slight Angle And Apply Color To The Base Of The Lashes.
Use A Light Touch For Thin Lines Or A Firmer Touch For Thicker Lines.
Removal Is Easy, Use A Water Based Makeup Remover.
Best Stored With Tip Down For Ultimate Color Saturation.
Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain:dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)
Top Questions See all 337 Q&A
- "However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use." in 85 reviews
- "this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazing" in 34 reviews
- "I love the way this eyeliner goes on so smooth, and for the first time i can finally get the hang of the eyelid eyeliner trick, i would choose this over a pencil ANYDAY!" in 32 reviews
- "If your an elf girl and you cannot get enough of elf products and need more I recommend ShopMissA you can buy elf products for 1 dollar!" in 30 reviews
- "i have used their waterproof mascara for a very long time and even when i try something new i always find myself reaching back for it after a few days." in 25 reviews
Because this is an ELF product, this is super affordable. The ink in it is fairly saturated.
I would definitely recommend this product to people who are learning how to use a liquid pen liner.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos