BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #91 in Eyeliner

This waterproof eyeliner pen enhances the lash line with rich waterproof color.

How To Use

Hold Applicator At A Slight Angle And Apply Color To The Base Of The Lashes.
 Use A Light Touch For Thin Lines Or A Firmer Touch For Thicker Lines.
 Removal Is Easy, Use A Water Based Makeup Remover.
 Best Stored With Tip Down For Ultimate Color Saturation.

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain:dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
  • "However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use." in 85 reviews
  • "this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazing" in 34 reviews
  • "I love the way this eyeliner goes on so smooth, and for the first time i can finally get the hang of the eyelid eyeliner trick, i would choose this over a pencil ANYDAY!" in 32 reviews
  • "If your an elf girl and you cannot get enough of elf products and need more I recommend ShopMissA you can buy elf products for 1 dollar!" in 30 reviews
  • "i have used their waterproof mascara for a very long time and even when i try something new i always find myself reaching back for it after a few days." in 25 reviews
Laylay M.
So I decided to try this eyeliner out because it was only $2 and it said it was waterproof so I was like WHY NOT?! This product is okay for $2 but there isn't really much product after the like four uses so I mean like if you're really looking for good eyeliner I don't really recommend this for like a full Glam face. This would just be used as just some random day that you just feel like wearing some eyeliner. I think this product does good for that and also it's waterproof like who would pass on the waterproof products??? I personally LOVE waterproof products. Also the applicator is really nice it makes it really easy to apply the eyeliner but overall I think it's an okay eyeliner I don't hate it but I don't love it. I'm like in the middle.
Shelby C.
Rochester
Review for: Black more...
Was not as impressed with this eyeliner pen as others I have used. For the first few applications, it worked very well, but after using it several times on top of eye shadow, it dried up and I would have to rub it on a paper towel to get more product out before applying it to my eye. I bought it at a local grocery store where I get most of my make up from. Pricing was great, but it worked as I expected it to for $1 product.
Abby A.
Review for: Black more...
This was one of the first liquid liner pens that I ever used. I think that this is great for beginners. It is affordable, fairly pigmented, easy to clean up as well.

Because this is an ELF product, this is super affordable. The ink in it is fairly saturated.

I would definitely recommend this product to people who are learning how to use a liquid pen liner.
Rachel S.
Review for: Black more...
This liquid liner has risen to one of my top favorites of all time and I've tried a lot of liquid liners. The packaging is simple, per ELFs MO and easy to find in my make-up bag in a rush. The liner is easy to apply and the brush tip is not bulky so you can get thin sleek lines and easily control the pressure. The one thing I would say that isn't my favorite is sometimes I notice as the day goes on it rubs off a little or can get smudged and I wouldn't say it's completely waterproof, it's spotty. I would recommend, and have recommended this product to friends though and I have bought it multiple times now, the price just cannot be beat. I get mine at Target usually, but I've also seen it at Walmart and I'm pretty sure my local Walgreens.
Ally 🌻.
Review for: Black more...
The felt pen was disappointing. The color is vivid and it looks really nice... at first. The longer you have the pen the more the pen wears out. I've used other brands and the tip of the pen stays in tact, but when I use this one the tip of the pen wears out within two weeks making it really hard to get precise lines.
Renee E.
Duffield, VA
Review for: Black more...
When I first used this eyeliner, I was in LOVE with it! It applies so easily, it’s dark, it is very smooth, and very precise. However, after using it once, it dried out of night! What? I thought maybe I left the lid off so it dried up and I decided to buy a new one and try again. The SAME THING HAPPENED! I was so disappointed.
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
Wow I would give this 0 stars if I could. This eyeliner was a disaster. It did work well for one eye, and the color was nice. The tip was easy to use too. But once I started on the other eye, all the liquid had already dried up and was scratchy and unusable! I guess that's what I get for a $2 liner.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
I am almost always trying out new eyeliner pens because i prefer them over liquid or pencil eyeliners simply because they are easier to finesse around my eyes and this one has held up against my other more expensive brands very well and is comparable to my favorite loreal voluminous eyeliner
Yaritza G.
Huntington Pk, CA
Let’s start off with the tip,it is so fine that you can easily do a wing. It’s so smooth on the skin and it honestly lasts all day. The eyeliner is worth buying, with this eyeliner you can swipe it once on your line and you can’t see through it and no need for a second application.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
If I could give this 0 stars i would! There is absolutely no pigmentation in this eyeliner. The felt tip is hard to apply because it is very flimsy. Yes it's only a $2 eyeliner but it's not worth the $2. Not even worth 50 cents. Just saying. Put your $2 toward a better eyeliner.
Monica C.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Does it run out fast or did i just get a bad one
Vanessa G.
Does it ever dry out fast?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How well does this eyeliner work?
member-f90f62c8d
Sevilla, España
It's waterproof really?
Julie R.
Does this smudge? Is it long lasting?