BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #82 in Eyeliner

This waterproof eyeliner pen enhances the lash line with rich waterproof color.

How To Use

Hold Applicator At A Slight Angle And Apply Color To The Base Of The Lashes.
 Use A Light Touch For Thin Lines Or A Firmer Touch For Thicker Lines.
 Removal Is Easy, Use A Water Based Makeup Remover.
 Best Stored With Tip Down For Ultimate Color Saturation.

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain:dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Bobbi...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had this pen dry up after a few weeks?3 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?3 Answers
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
  • " I have tried a numerous waterproof eyeliner pens and non of them seemed to last for even an hour , I would put them on in the morning and in the afternoon I would look like if someone had punched me in the eye , so one day I decided to try this e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen because it was just one dollar plus I had nothing to lose . I honestly was expecting another no good eyeliner just like the rest of the ones that I've tried , but I definitely was wrong . The product lasts for hours I put it on at 10:30am & when I come home from college at 9:00pm it is still there and I only put make up on once a day I never retouch plus it doesn't smudge and it also cleans off very easily . It's been a year since I first tried it and I wouldn't change this product for anything :)" in 463 reviews
  • "I love this product this is my favorite liquid/pen black eyeliner. the price is perfect and its easy to find." in 318 reviews
  • "Winged eyeliner was something I have always wanted to do, but never thought I could. I bought this and was able to do it on the first try and the product lasted all night! Best thing is it was super cheap! Great buy!" in 240 reviews
  • "However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use." in 85 reviews
  • "this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazing" in 34 reviews
Martha M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black more...
The good thing is that using this is like drawing on your eyelids, is easy to control, which is good for begginers. The bad thing is that it doesn't look pigmented, it applies like it was diluted with water, you know, when you mascara is not waterproof and you start crying and get a mess on your face, that mess is not black black, is like mascara and water (tears, in this case), that's the color this thing is. I had to go over it several times to get it to look a bit black and ended using a pencil on top of it because it just didn't work fine. It's like the liquid was old and drying up. I didn't like this product.
Rachel R.
Milwaukee
Review for: Black more...
This is really the only product I ever use for eyeliner. It goes on so easily, and stays on all day. Truly is waterproof as well. There is some discrepancy within the type of pen you'll get. Sometimes you'll get duller ones and sometimes you'll get really sharp ones (they are brushes, but if you get what I mean).
Both are useful for different areas. I typically use the sharp ones for the wing part, and the duller ones for the waterline on my top eyelid. This product can dry out, but most last me for months!
Laylay M.
So I decided to try this eyeliner out because it was only $2 and it said it was waterproof so I was like WHY NOT?! This product is okay for $2 but there isn't really much product after the like four uses so I mean like if you're really looking for good eyeliner I don't really recommend this for like a full Glam face. This would just be used as just some random day that you just feel like wearing some eyeliner. I think this product does good for that and also it's waterproof like who would pass on the waterproof products??? I personally LOVE waterproof products. Also the applicator is really nice it makes it really easy to apply the eyeliner but overall I think it's an okay eyeliner I don't hate it but I don't love it. I'm like in the middle.
victoria R.
Review for: Black more...
Although i do not purchase this all the time and i don’t use it every day i am giving this product 5 stars. The reason for that is because it is AMAZING for the price you pay!!! I wasn’t expecting it to be any good because it is so cheap but it is great! Once again ... it is great for the price you pay. Of course i like high end liners better and they work better but you can not beat the price and for people that are just starting out with makeup or might not have the funds to buy the more expensive ones this one will work great!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Black more...
Purchased this eyeliner at target for an extremely affordable price. Used it about two times and it immediately stopped working. I tried everything that I could to get the ink back into the felt tip, but nothing would work. The odd thing is that I make sure that all the caps to my beauty products are on before putting them away. It might have been just a bad batch. Other than that, it applied nicely. I just wished I didn’t have to throw it away. Since it is so affordable I may give it another try sometime.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
If you don't want to spend a ton of money, but still want quality makeup, elf is the way to go! I got this in a free gift when i ordered online. I usually don't wear waterproof eyeliner, but this changed my perspective on it. It stays put and is really easy to apply. I love how smooth it goes on. Also it has a small tip and gets wider so you depending on how you apply it, you can get a thin to thicker line. Just wish they would offer more colors. I have recommended this to a lot of ppl.
Jada S.
Spangle, WA
Review for: Black more...
This isn’t really a bad product for how cheap it is but there’s some problems that I had. The liner is kinda thin and light and I like a defined wing so I had to use a couple coats just to get it as dark as I wanted. The felt tip is kinda hard to use but gets a little easier after a couple tries but I also noticed that it kinda started to dry out after the first couple uses. I am a big fan of e.l.f.’s liquid liners but this pen is nothing like the ones I normally use.
Madison. W.
Orange Park
Review for: Black more...
These are absolutely terrible. Quality control was not a thing of priority for elf when it came to these pens. The felt tip is great, but I’ve purchased multiples of these thinking I was just being snobby. No. The pigment it great, and they seem to not smear, but sometimes I’ll get one with absolutely nothing in it. Sometimes I’ll get one that makes a huge mess, like it exploded or something. And sometimes I’ll get one that just bleeds like absolute crazy!
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
Not bad for $3 eyeliner! It applies very smooth and pigmented, not streaky at all. I used it with no makeup or primer on. The only problem I had was at the end of the day (7 hours later) it had transferred to my crease :/ It'll probably work better when applied after & set with eyeshadow.
Shelby C.
Rochester
Review for: Black more...
Was not as impressed with this eyeliner pen as others I have used. For the first few applications, it worked very well, but after using it several times on top of eye shadow, it dried up and I would have to rub it on a paper towel to get more product out before applying it to my eye. I bought it at a local grocery store where I get most of my make up from. Pricing was great, but it worked as I expected it to for $1 product.
Monica C.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Does it run out fast or did i just get a bad one
Vanessa G.
Does it ever dry out fast?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How well does this eyeliner work?
member-f90f62c8d
Sevilla, España
It's waterproof really?
Julie R.
Does this smudge? Is it long lasting?