e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
This waterproof eyeliner pen enhances the lash line with rich waterproof color.
How To Use
Hold Applicator At A Slight Angle And Apply Color To The Base Of The Lashes.
Use A Light Touch For Thin Lines Or A Firmer Touch For Thicker Lines.
Removal Is Easy, Use A Water Based Makeup Remover.
Best Stored With Tip Down For Ultimate Color Saturation.
Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain:dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)
Top Questions See all 1,282 Q&A
- " I have tried a numerous waterproof eyeliner pens and non of them seemed to last for even an hour , I would put them on in the morning and in the afternoon I would look like if someone had punched me in the eye , so one day I decided to try this e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen because it was just one dollar plus I had nothing to lose . I honestly was expecting another no good eyeliner just like the rest of the ones that I've tried , but I definitely was wrong . The product lasts for hours I put it on at 10:30am & when I come home from college at 9:00pm it is still there and I only put make up on once a day I never retouch plus it doesn't smudge and it also cleans off very easily . It's been a year since I first tried it and I wouldn't change this product for anything :)" in 463 reviews
- "I love this product this is my favorite liquid/pen black eyeliner. the price is perfect and its easy to find." in 318 reviews
- "Winged eyeliner was something I have always wanted to do, but never thought I could. I bought this and was able to do it on the first try and the product lasted all night! Best thing is it was super cheap! Great buy!" in 240 reviews
- "However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use." in 85 reviews
- "this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazing" in 34 reviews
Both are useful for different areas. I typically use the sharp ones for the wing part, and the duller ones for the waterline on my top eyelid. This product can dry out, but most last me for months!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos