BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This waterproof eyeliner pen enhances the lash line with rich waterproof color.

How To Use

Hold Applicator At A Slight Angle And Apply Color To The Base Of The Lashes.
 Use A Light Touch For Thin Lines Or A Firmer Touch For Thicker Lines.
 Removal Is Easy, Use A Water Based Makeup Remover.
 Best Stored With Tip Down For Ultimate Color Saturation.

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain:dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Is this actually waterproof and if it is how long does it...3 Answers
  • i do have a problem with waterprof eyliner i purchase eve...4 Answers
  • e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pe...4 Answers
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
  • " I have tried a numerous waterproof eyeliner pens and non of them seemed to last for even an hour , I would put them on in the morning and in the afternoon I would look like if someone had punched me in the eye , so one day I decided to try this e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen because it was just one dollar plus I had nothing to lose . I honestly was expecting another no good eyeliner just like the rest of the ones that I've tried , but I definitely was wrong . The product lasts for hours I put it on at 10:30am & when I come home from college at 9:00pm it is still there and I only put make up on once a day I never retouch plus it doesn't smudge and it also cleans off very easily . It's been a year since I first tried it and I wouldn't change this product for anything :)" in 463 reviews
  • "I love this product this is my favorite liquid/pen black eyeliner. the price is perfect and its easy to find." in 318 reviews
  • "Winged eyeliner was something I have always wanted to do, but never thought I could. I bought this and was able to do it on the first try and the product lasted all night! Best thing is it was super cheap! Great buy!" in 240 reviews
  • "However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use." in 85 reviews
  • "this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazing" in 34 reviews
Edith N.
This eyeliner has been my least favorite liner ever used. Following my initial purchase, this eyeliner had a low quality level and ran out of ink within a ridiculously short period. Thus, upon using this eyeliner pen, it provided zero to little precision. As I tried drawing a winged liner line, this pen often skipped over my skin and applied blotchy. I believe I could have obtained more precision if using a Crayola drawing marker. Also, the next reason why I did not like this eyeliner pen is because it ran out of ink within a couple of days. Despite it not being the most precise liner, I was still eager to use this liner to its completion. However, it was completely bereft of ink within less than 48 hours. Thus, I do not consider this product worth even its low price tag. Lastly, I have enjoyed certain other Elf products. But in the case of this eyeliner, the only positive attribute I can find is that now I have the knowledge to never again purchase this liner. Perhaps I purchased one from a bad batch, but I will still not wish to purchase this liner again.
abby t.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Black more...
This was good in the beginning. For some reason, the tip of it just started spilling out with product. I don't know what could have caused that, but I couldn't use it after that at all without it looking like a blotchy mess. I wonder if it was just a bad one I had bought, because I really want to like it. It was so easy for me to apply it at first.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
Review for: Black more...
This is definitely a "get what you paid for" eyeliner for me. I bought it because I just wanted a small makeup kit at work (as I usually don't leave time to do it at home) that wasn't breaking the bank. The first few times, this eyeliner worked super well (which is why this isn't a 1 star review). It was dark without having to go over the line multiple times and the felt tip was easy to control. It made the nice lines I needed it to. We are probably about 2 weeks into this eyeliner (not every day use) and it's already dropped dramatically in opaqueness. I also always made sure the cap was on securely (as it is a bit finicky for me). Essentially, I would really recommend this only if you are in a pinch (like maybe away on a short holiday and forgot your eyeliner) with a very tight budget.
Alyx L.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
This applies great and is super simple in application. That being said, it dries out within a month of opening! So that awesome price point only feels awesome for a few weeks and then you’re looking for something else already! But it’s great if your looking for an inexpensive, colored liquid liner!
Sydni P.
Decatur, GA
This is a great eyeliner for everyday use. It has a really strong pigment and the liner aplication part is still intact. It makes the application super easy to do. It doesn't last if you mess with your eyes a lot but if you don't touch your eyes it definitely last. I recommend this product.
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I would give this zero stars if I could!! By far the WORST liner i've ever used for one crazy reason. I bought this in black, it applied decently enough. For some reason, when it comes in contact with any liquid, tears, makeup remover, rain, etc. it changes to a turquoise blue shade that is then waterproof and impossible to remove if out in public or without proper remover. That aside, if you cry or just rub your eye for any reason, not only is your liner ruined, it becomes a turquoise MESS far worse than running, smearing or smudging of a non waterproof liner. This stained my face blue for 24 hours and even worse, the white of my eye for the day. And this is liner that began black. Straight in the trash is where it went.
Franki D.
East Palestine
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my new favorite eyeliner. It lasts all day long and doesn't smudge. It worka really great. The packaging is really nice and it has a nice grip. It's really waterproof but is also easily removable with makeup remover. Its affordable and easy to find. I LOVE it.
Kendra L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For the price, this stuff is incredible, and almost a dupe for the KVD liner. Note, though, that the tip is thinner and a bit harder to work with than the KVD, and the eyeliner does tend to disappear after about half the day. But at least it doesn't run!
Rachel R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is really the only product I ever use for eyeliner. It goes on so easily, and stays on all day. Truly is waterproof as well. There is some discrepancy within the type of pen you'll get. Sometimes you'll get duller ones and sometimes you'll get really sharp ones (they are brushes, but if you get what I mean).
Both are useful for different areas. I typically use the sharp ones for the wing part, and the duller ones for the waterline on my top eyelid. This product can dry out, but most last me for months!
Ja’nae💋 B.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I wish i can say i was able to really get my use of out this product. Sadly after 2 days it dried out. I decided to give it another chance being that it was only $2 it dried out again. I do like the finish i just wish they dont dry out so fast.
Monica C.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Does it run out fast or did i just get a bad one
Vanessa G.
Does it ever dry out fast?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How well does this eyeliner work?
member-f90f62c8d
Sevilla, España
It's waterproof really?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this smudge? Is it long lasting?