2 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Eyeliner

This smudge-free, budge-free waterproof eyeliner pen lasts for hours for a fabulous and fresh look of precision. The innovative triple tip applicator provides better control while applying fine to bold lines. Try a dramatic look by extending the line for a winged eyeliner effect.

• What high end eye liner would you compare this to?1 Answers
  • Does it get dry fast?3 Answers
  • Had anyone used this eyeliner yet? I purchased one at Wal-Mart a co...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "However, it tends to fade on me to where it can barely be seen by the end of the day and the felt tip dries out very quickly after first use." in 85 reviews
  • "this is amazing for anyone that uses a pin they know it comes of very easy so for this to even be waterprof it so amazing" in 34 reviews
  • "I love the way this eyeliner goes on so smooth, and for the first time i can finally get the hang of the eyelid eyeliner trick, i would choose this over a pencil ANYDAY!" in 32 reviews
  • "If your an elf girl and you cannot get enough of elf products and need more I recommend ShopMissA you can buy elf products for 1 dollar!" in 30 reviews
  • "i have used their waterproof mascara for a very long time and even when i try something new i always find myself reaching back for it after a few days." in 25 reviews
Allie L.
Allie L.
Quincy, WA
Review for: e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
I actually really like this product, maybe not love but really do like. I do a wing everyday and my hope is that this review will be helpful to those that do so as well. I use this to do the liner portion on my lid but not my actual wing. I find that it's perfect for the lid but it's just not fine enough to achieve the sharp wing I want. If you know this going in and manage your expectations, it's awesome. It's fast, which I love and appreciate because I'm always in a hurry during the morning. It's opaque which is great because it doesn't require a lot of passes. I buy this product all the time and purchase about 3 at a time which is easy because of its price point. All in all, I really appreciate this product for its ease of use. I will say that it's hit or miss with each individual pen. Some you open up and it seems like they would last forever, others seem to run out of product rather quickly. I'm not sure if the shadow you apply the product over makes a difference or not. Worth it!
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Toledo, OH
Let me first start off with this is definitely not a very good product for getting a sharp winged eyeliner, or any winged eyeliner at all. After a few uses the felt tip got very dull, and it (the felt tip) tends to move around in application. Also, on the box it says waterproof, but it is not waterproof at all. I put it on my hand and stuck it under some running water, and it came right off, even after letting it dry completely (about 7 mins, which is more than enough time.) I've also found that the felt tip dries up very quickly. I think this product is very good for its price point, but it doesn't really live up to what it says on the container. The packaging is very nice and modern and easy to store, but you might want to keep this away from children, as they might think it's a marker.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I'll start by saying I love E.L.F. It is one of my favorite brands, and the quality for the price is generally stunning. That said, I was unimpressed by this eyeliner. I use the liquid eyeliner often and love it. The initial application of this eyeliner was fine, I was very happy with it. But as the day wore on, the eyeliner had smudged and the lines were not crisp. I take every precaution to make sure my eye makeup stays put, but this liner was impervious to my efforts. Now, to be fair, I do have oily lids. So this isn't an uncommon issue for me. But it was an issue. On the bright side, it was so inexpensive, I am not losing much over this.
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
Review for: e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
I've tried this product several times (I guess hoping for different results?) But each time my experience is this: it's very pigmented and goes on really bold for the first six or seven uses, but then the felt tip starts to dry out and fray, and the color disappears. Also, it tends to smudge or fade by the end of the day even when it's new. Overall I wouldn't recommend this if you're at all looking for a real eyeliner. The only thing I'd recommend for is if you or a younger sister/niece wants practice doing eyeliner and needs a cheap beginner pen, because it is easy to apply and comes off well. But don't buy if you want a "real" eyeliner.
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf products , iv have no problem using products from elf in the past and they seem to work really well , Now the elf cosmetics water proof eyeliner pen works pretty dang good , its perfect for doing wings on your eyes and thats what I use it for , and plus it doesn't get every where , and its simple and it makes doing a wing on my eye very easy , so I would highly recommended this product to anyone , and its not to pricey anyone can buy it very easily and you can get this at Amazon.com , ebay.com and heb, and Wal-Mart ♡ anyways yall have a bless day ♡♡
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
I love this eyeliner. I live over an hour from the nearest Sephora or ULTA & with always working when I run out of my urban decay eyeliner, I always go to Walmart and pick up the ELF liquid liner. This eyeliner is only $2 and is one of the better liquid liners I have found. The pen is very easy to use for thin and thick lines and the color is bright after one thin line. My only downfall is after about a week of use the tip of the brush tends to flare a little making it hard to do super thin lines. But to me $2 every week or two is well worth it.
LeiLani V.
LeiLani V.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
I used to here and there you can't go wrong with the price. I can make a beautiful sharp winged eyeliner with this but major down fall if that it dries to fast. I can only have it for so long and it dries. And I have to go buy a new one. Honestly for the price it's good but I have used others that a lot better. Yet, the price is something you can always know you can buy it if you are traveling and need a liquid eyeliner or if you are teenager starting with makeup. It would be prefect for you used this when I was in Jr high& HighSchool/sometimes.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newport News, VA
I just bought this at Target a few weeks ago and I absolutely adore it! I use this almost every day for the perfect wing. I had a lot of trouble with previous eyeliners before because the tip always gets really soft and bend sideways, not good for making a sharp wing. So far this eyeliner pen has stayed sharp at the end and definitely a nice pigmented black. The one thing I will say is that I wish it was waterproof! It smudges very easy if you accidentally touch it. I'll definitely rebuy this when it runs out.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
I've just started using this pen as my every day eyeliner and I must say that I absolutely love the wing it gives me and how easy it is to use. The packaging is a perfect pen and sits in your hand nicely and is very comfortable to use. For 3 to 6 dollars a pen you really can't beat the product. The picture that I have added is after A full day of wearing it and I went to bed and it although I usually don't. It is definitely smudge proof and didn't melt off my face with the humidity here in Florida!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Travelers Rst, SC
I usually love felt tip eyeliner but this didn't really do it for me. I don't think it has lasting coverage for starters. It also smeared a lot more easily then eyeliners I've used in the past. I appreciate the price but I would much rather just buy essence for around the same price. The color is nice.

I don't like the way it applies on my eye either. I have to concentrate a lot more to make sure it's going on in a straight line. The tip is very flimsy and a little too long in my opinion.
Monica C.
Monica C.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Does it run out fast or did i just get a bad one
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Does it ever dry out fast?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How well does this eyeliner work?
member-f90f62c8d
member-f90f62c8d
Sevilla, España
It's waterproof really?
Erika M.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this waterproof eyeliner really waterproof? How hard is it to take off?