BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Adine M.
Henderson
First off, this mascara is affordable and does more than most of the other more expensive mascaras. It gave my eyelashes volume length and it lasts throughout the day. I find myself buying this product over and over again every time I run out!
Heather T.
Huntington , WV
I would have liked this product more if I had gotten a chance to use it more than once. It's a great cheaper mascara but the wand broke in half after my first use. The container is not durable. It is not waterproof so you have to be careful.
Vee Z.
Clarion, PA
I was so excited to try this and it wasn’t what I expected. It seemed like there was hardly anything in the bottle because I couldn’t even wipe it on the back of my hand to see how dark it was. It was very light and not a normal feeling.
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Volume girl! This will make your eyes pop! Looks good and goes on great! Definitely a must buy!! Go to Walmart or Ulta they have them for reasonable prices!! My friends always compliment my eyes because of this stuff
Anna H.
Orlando
I use e.l.f. products daily! Do not let their cheap prices fool you, the products are just as professional as the expensive brands. The mascara goes on very smoothly. It lasts all day long. It also does not run if your face gets wet.
emily R.
Scottsbluff
Really upset that that product does basically nothing but tint my lashes black. Adding a few layers helps a little but it also causes my lashes to clump and stick together. However, it is really cheap so I can't complain too much
Kristen D.
Great price and works well. I typically layer a couple mascaras and I'll use this one to separate the lashes. The mascara wand is ok, definitely not the greatest. If you like mascaras that add volume you should give this one a try.
Kylie W.
This was a okay mascara it wasn't the best or worst. It was a good value for how it works. It could improve but having more volume power. It was kinda easy to apply. I would recommend this to others if you need a cheep mascara.
Sierra B.
Greensburg
I love use elf products! The only bad thing about using elf makeup is it doesn't last long :( I use elf makeup just about everyday. I think it's very easy to apply. I bought all my elf makeup at Walmart. I would buy it again!
Beatriz P.
Silver Spring
For me this mascara was really good for the price I paid. A very cheap affordable piece of makeup, but it fell a little short. I never got the shape I desired and applying was a stress I don't think I would buy it again tho.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?