BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Denise G.
I bought this a couple months ago and I really didn't like it. The price is amazing but the product isn't that great. I feel like the quality could improve. I always buy the black mascara because it goes perfect with my eyes. I don't think I would buy it again.
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Volume girl! This will make your eyes pop! Looks good and goes on great! Definitely a must buy!! Go to Walmart or Ulta they have them for reasonable prices!! My friends always compliment my eyes because of this stuff
Kristen D.
Great price and works well. I typically layer a couple mascaras and I'll use this one to separate the lashes. The mascara wand is ok, definitely not the greatest. If you like mascaras that add volume you should give this one a try.
Kylie W.
This was a okay mascara it wasn't the best or worst. It was a good value for how it works. It could improve but having more volume power. It was kinda easy to apply. I would recommend this to others if you need a cheep mascara.
Sierra B.
Greensburg
I love use elf products! The only bad thing about using elf makeup is it doesn't last long :( I use elf makeup just about everyday. I think it's very easy to apply. I bought all my elf makeup at Walmart. I would buy it again!
Beatriz P.
Silver Spring
For me this mascara was really good for the price I paid. A very cheap affordable piece of makeup, but it fell a little short. I never got the shape I desired and applying was a stress I don't think I would buy it again tho.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
This is s great mascara and it's really reasonable in pricing. Also you can get it anywhere now they are selling elf products in a lot of stores which is really great . Awesome product if your looking for something inexpensive
Breyona C.
I absolutely love this mascara! It doesn't clump, it's easy to take off and it makes it look like I have on falsies. I've recently run out so I must get some more and it's not super pricey.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely hated this mascara. It was so gooey and unflattering. It made my lashes clump up and didn't give them any volume. I wish I could have a pro to say, but there really aren't none with this product and any of Elf's mascaras. I definitely don't recommend.
Jamie A.
hamlet
Elf is my go to for so many products especially for mascara. I go to elf for a lot of beauty needs like lipstick, brushes, primer and all. Elf is also easy to find and I normally find it all at Walmart.
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?