BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
Paula N.
Love this mascara! It is the perfect shade of black and doesn't clump. I do find that it easily runs at the outer corner of my eyes, but that has more to do with my tears. I have two types in my makeup bag now that I'm trying and most likely will buy again.
Bri k.
Houston TX
i don’t like this mascara and i wouldn’t recommend it. when you put it on you can barealy see anything ! its suppsed to be a volume plumper. well it isnt doing its job lmaoooooo but i mean overall i give it a two out of 5. a 2 bc of the packaging lmaooooo
Kaley F.
E.l.f seems to make their products with magical fairy dust. That's how great all of their stuff is! This mascara is easy to apply and does WONDERS for my lashes. Volume, length, and more! Sexy lashes without falsies! I can't wait to buy more when i run out
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
I am not a huge fan of this mascara. But considering that it is cheap, it is worth the price if you like it. The formula takes a long time to dry so if you open your eyes you might end up with a clumpy mess. I also think this mascara clips up my lashes.
Chloe M.
This mascara was fun to try and definitely did its job. When it comes to mascaras I always love a big brush but there's wasn't quiet the right size. Other than that the mascara itself was good and held throughout the day and has an amazing price .
Abby S.
Such a good mascara! I dont have very long lashes but this mascara look makes them look long! It's so easy to put on and it doesn't clump up. It's a very good mascara for the price. I would recommend to someone who likes good quality for less money!
Megan T.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
This product gave me very clunky lashes. It didn't give me much length. I think the formula was way too thick and it just isn't as good as it's competitors. I rarely use this anymore and wouldn't really recommend unless you like the spider lashes.
shatoni B.
Whenever I put this mascara on, I get so many compliments on my lashes. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it feels like I have nothing on my eyelashes. I like elf's products cause it's cheaper than other mascara's and sometimes do a better than those products.
gaby M.
Very disappointing product. It's neatly packaged but once you try it out it's very clumpy and dry. I bought this product at Walmart but again it was $3 so I didn't expect much from it. I would not recommend this product it is not worth the $3.
Adine M.
Henderson
First off, this mascara is affordable and does more than most of the other more expensive mascaras. It gave my eyelashes volume length and it lasts throughout the day. I find myself buying this product over and over again every time I run out!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?