BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Dawn S.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely loved the elf mascara I used today!!!! It wasn't sticky or clumpy!!! This has become a part of my everyday go to makeup!! It absolutely lasted all day with no flaking !! I definitely will purchase more!!
Tyler R.
Love this mascara, not only is it decent priced it is also water proof. This mascara stays on all day and gives the lashes the plump they need while not weighing them down or clumping up. Would recommend for anyone on a budget that wants a professional high quality look.
Erica R.
Powell, OH
I normally love elf products, this is the first one I've ever had a problem with. It immediately went on clumpy and stuck all my lashes together, flaked horrifically all over my face during the day, and came off in latexy chunks when I washed it off. Never wore it again
Dyala C.
Miami
This mascara works very well for the price. It doesn't smudge which is a major feature for a mascara to have. It gives you longer, defined lashes and doesn't clump. Works better than some of the more expensive brands. It does dry up quickly. That's my only complaint.
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
This has been my go to mascara for a couple years now. I love it and I love the way it looks on. I gave it a four instead of a five only because they recently stopped carrying the one I like. I would recommend this if they started carrying the formula I like again.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely hated this mascara. It was so gooey and unflattering. It made my lashes clump up and didn't give them any volume. I wish I could have a pro to say, but there really aren't none with this product and any of Elf's mascaras. I definitely don't recommend.
Denise G.
I bought this a couple months ago and I really didn't like it. The price is amazing but the product isn't that great. I feel like the quality could improve. I always buy the black mascara because it goes perfect with my eyes. I don't think I would buy it again.
Gabrielle C.
I use this product every time I do my makeup. I feel like it is a good beginner mascara since it doesn't make your eye lashes to long but you still get the same effect. It is easy to use so I would recommend this to beginners who don't want to long of eye lashes.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
A good cheap mascara if you are in need. Doesn't clump easily, and doesn't normally flake for me. I run into trouble if doing multiple applications. That's where I run into clumping and flaking. Not as great as my more expensive mascaras, but my drugstore go to.
Caitlin M.
Clarion, PA
I love this product. Not only is it inexpensive, it's comparable to name brands. The design is self is my favorite, you are able to get every angle. The mascara also last a long time and you don't have to ever reapply.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?