BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Kashifa Q.
I did not like this mascara at all. I think it could have been the brush. It was kind of big and I would get mascara everywhere. Also the mascara is so watery. I could feel my eyelashes being wet it was just wierd. It just didn't work out for me. I thought it would be good. I wouldn't recommend this product
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
This is a great, inexpensive mascara! I used it for a period when I wanted to see what else was out there, and for the money it was great! Unfortunately it dried out much sooner than other mascaras I've used in the past, but again, it was so affordable that buying another tube wasn't a hit to my wallet.
Julianne B.
United States
This is by no means a product I'd deem a holy grail, but its reliable. I've suggested this for anyone who has bad reactions to different mascaras because this seems to never cause that problem. Personally I use it as a base for my more lengthening mascaras and it works wonderfully for that. And let's be honest, it's only $3, which is a price point that really just can't be beat.
amy d.
Gainesville, GA
literally the best mascara ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more struggling with getting mascara off, it makes my eyelashes super long and its so easy to take off! literally I can cry( or shower and I wont have to worry about getting my mascara off before bed or before I get in the shower. it wont smear on your face! this is my #1 fav. mascara brand!
Karcyn K.
Orange
I purchased this mascara at target and was really excited because I STAN elf cosmetics. They really are great quality for such an affordable price. However I was disappointed with this one. Initially it looked amazing but it was sticky and actually made my bottom and top lashes stick together. I still love elf but probably will be avoiding this mascara.
Hannah V.
Great mascara! It is very buildable, without clumping. The applicator is nice, and seperates my lashes wonderfully. I don't know if the product varies from store to store, but I bought a tube just yesterday and it seems as though it has limited product in it. Otherwise, it is very nice.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I just recently got this mascara and i'm really loving it! I have two other elf mascaras that aren't my favortie so i put off trying this one but it actually works very good! And doesn't clump up my eye lashes ether! I would deff buy this again when i run out!
Dorian T.
Waianae, HI
The elf brand is a must for drugstore beauty gurus or makeup lovers! They have such great products and has been growing very very well in the makeup community for years now they were my first makeup purchase and I loved it ! This mascara is very good for that natural look or even a good mascara to blend in with false lashes!
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
I guess for the price point you get what you pay for. In a pinch this could be fine but I just wasn't very impressed. I usually love all of e.l.f cosmetics but this was so disappointing. Gave me no volume what so ever. It did darken and separate my lashes but that's where it ends. They really need to re think their formula or stop calling it a volume lash.
Megan M.
New Lebanon, OH
I use this product daily, and it is so amazing! I have gotten most of my friends to use this product and they all come back saying it's better than any mascara they have used before. It lasts all day and you don't need any touch ups! I definelty recommend trying this product out! You will love it!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?