BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Hallie S.
I think this mascara is awful. It's cheap and it shows it. I've used other elf mascaras and this one truly sucks. Th I applicator is too big and it's hard to control what it does to your eye lashes. It's not dark and I had to keep applying and applying. Eventually I gave up because it just wasn't doing it's job. Will throw away immediately as never purchase again.
Kourtney C.
Right after it is applied, I love the way it looks. It reminds me of Too Faced Better than Sex. However, it never fully dries down and stays sticky. My lower lashes stick to my upper lashes even if I don't put mascara on the lower ones. My lashes will also clump together and I'll just have 3 big lashes if I try to apply a second coat. I've tried wearing a different mascara over top and it wears better, but I don't think it's worth using two mascaras when I could just use the second one.
Kashifa Q.
I did not like this mascara at all. I think it could have been the brush. It was kind of big and I would get mascara everywhere. Also the mascara is so watery. I could feel my eyelashes being wet it was just wierd. It just didn't work out for me. I thought it would be good. I wouldn't recommend this product
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I am a frequent elf consumer so this mascara was a no brainer for me. The color of this product delivers and coats your lashes with a deep dark black which is key when you have blonde lashes like me! However, the brush didn't exactly work with my eye shape and I found it nearly impossible to apply the product without getting mascara all over my eye lid. The formula itself is great, and I would recommend the product either way.
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
This is a great, inexpensive mascara! I used it for a period when I wanted to see what else was out there, and for the money it was great! Unfortunately it dried out much sooner than other mascaras I've used in the past, but again, it was so affordable that buying another tube wasn't a hit to my wallet.
Krystal P.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Okay, call me crazy, but this is pretty close to being my favorite mascara (the 2 dollar price tag doesnt hurt either). It doesn't burn my eyes. My lashes are held in place all day, and it's easy to wipe off. I also noticed when I was wiping it off with my hands in the shower, that it comes off in "fibers", if that makes sense? It's not waxy like a lot of other mascara brands. Would definitely recommend.
amy d.
Gainesville, GA
literally the best mascara ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more struggling with getting mascara off, it makes my eyelashes super long and its so easy to take off! literally I can cry( or shower and I wont have to worry about getting my mascara off before bed or before I get in the shower. it wont smear on your face! this is my #1 fav. mascara brand!
Hannah V.
Great mascara! It is very buildable, without clumping. The applicator is nice, and seperates my lashes wonderfully. I don't know if the product varies from store to store, but I bought a tube just yesterday and it seems as though it has limited product in it. Otherwise, it is very nice.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
I just recently got this mascara and i'm really loving it! I have two other elf mascaras that aren't my favortie so i put off trying this one but it actually works very good! And doesn't clump up my eye lashes ether! I would deff buy this again when i run out!
Kayla W.
Omg omg omg!!!! Best mascara I've ever used. Best $5 I've ever spent on a makeup product. I use this every day and I have zero reasons to switch to another brand. Even if I forget to take it off before bed it looks exactly the same in the morning and I have no eye irritation. Same quality as "high-end" mascaras I purchased in the past.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?