BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Jade R.
I was pleasantly surprised at this one! Well I needed a mascara was in Superdrug and elf had an offer on well as one to never miss a bargain I thought I would give this a try!! Well I am happy I did!! This macadamia is jet black it goes on great it lengthens your lashes and is light.. the only criticism is sometimes to much product can come into the brush. However I’m one of those people who dab it in over and over.. I will be purchasing this again
marija m.
Love this mascara! It gives me that volume without making my lashes look thick and un-pretty. It’s a great price and met my expectations! It’s long lasting so you won’t be disappointed! I would definitely but this again.
Sophie M.
barnstaple
I found that this mascara did absolutely nothing to my lashes. It was easy to use and apply but just didn’t add any volume. It kind of added some length. It was good for bottom lashes. Wouldn’t recommend if you want thick black lashes.
Topaz W.
ipswich
I found that this mascara left my eyelashes feeling horrible for example my eyelashes after using this felt all clumpy felt discussing when I shut my eyes and also couldn't stand wearing it at all I dispose this mascara and I wouldn't recommend to anyone!! e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
Nicole A.
Thorhild , AB
I really enjoyed this mascara, it's very inexpensive, lengthens and doesn't flake. The wand shape (tapered) makes it easy to get volume on outside of lash and inside. I also use this for bottom lashes.
Vanessa O.
Winnipeg , MB
I love my ELF products in general. The quality and price cannot be beat. My lashes are fairly long and this mascara just gives them presence and helps make a statement without me looking overdone.
Pamela H.
This is my favorite mascara On this 2017, since I buy this mascara my lashes got a natural beauty volume and the long on it, it's really great 👀, of course I'm gonna use this mascara for a long time, only I'm gonna say, GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ONE!!
Sarah M.
This is the BEST drugstore mascara I have ever used. I could give this product 100 stars if that were possible. It doesnt flake. The lashes dry and stay in place all day! No running, even if you cry. Sometimes it can clump and you could just unclump the lashes with a toothpick. No big deal. I reccommend this product 10 times over!
Cierra G.
Drayton Valley
This is literally the only ELF product that I did not like. My eyelashes are naturally full and thick and this mascara felt cheap and more like little kid dress up make up. Will not buy again. Or recommend.
Samantha R.
St, NS
This is the best mascara I have ever used, and I use it daily! It works wonders on my lashes and makes them look much bigger and longer. The brush helps coat every lash, and there is minimal clumping. I would recommend this to everyone looking for bigger lashes!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?