BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Johnna R.
Great mascara and very affordable as well so black color and made my eyelashes fuller
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This was one enormous clumpy disaster that took days for my lashes to recover from.
kaylan p.
Barely goes on! You have to apply. multiple coast to even get a color and smears
Emily M.
For a $3 mascara I think it's really nice and I prefer it over many other brands
christine k.
Edmonton, AB
Fairly great mascara. I was intrigued to go e.l.f. cosmetics a try, so I bought the e.l.f. volume plumping mascara. It came in quite the sophisticated lil box packaging, and almost looks like that it's worth $20 ahaha although this mascara is only worth like $5. It gives me nice and thick lashes! My only complaint is that is how it clumps on your lashes when you apply it on, and how the mascara can sometimes get everywhere on your hands or face, even hair. Not really a bad mascara, just be careful when putting it on! That's all, ahaha.
Jade R.
I was pleasantly surprised at this one! Well I needed a mascara was in Superdrug and elf had an offer on well as one to never miss a bargain I thought I would give this a try!! Well I am happy I did!! This macadamia is jet black it goes on great it lengthens your lashes and is light.. the only criticism is sometimes to much product can come into the brush. However I’m one of those people who dab it in over and over.. I will be purchasing this again
Sophie M.
barnstaple
I found that this mascara did absolutely nothing to my lashes. It was easy to use and apply but just didn’t add any volume. It kind of added some length. It was good for bottom lashes. Wouldn’t recommend if you want thick black lashes.
Topaz W.
ipswich
I found that this mascara left my eyelashes feeling horrible for example my eyelashes after using this felt all clumpy felt discussing when I shut my eyes and also couldn't stand wearing it at all I dispose this mascara and I wouldn't recommend to anyone!! e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
Nicole A.
Thorhild , AB
I really enjoyed this mascara, it's very inexpensive, lengthens and doesn't flake. The wand shape (tapered) makes it easy to get volume on outside of lash and inside. I also use this for bottom lashes.
Vanessa O.
Winnipeg , MB
I love my ELF products in general. The quality and price cannot be beat. My lashes are fairly long and this mascara just gives them presence and helps make a statement without me looking overdone.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?