BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Shannon C.
I am so impressed with this mascara for only $3 ! It doesn't clump or flake off. Easily removable and I think it gives me great length and pretty good volume. Honestly I like this better than the maybelline I've been using!
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
The product was very dry, it clumped my eyelashes up. I didn’t find that it gave any volume. The packing is plain. The brush it’s self was nice but the actual product just didn’t work. I would not buy again!
Yecenia F.
Boaz, AL
Not only is this $3 but it's amazing! It does a great job at making my eyelashes look amazing, full, and long! You won't be upset, the packaging is nice and there is a lot of product! I recommend buying!!
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to Mascara hands down! Super affordable. Keeps my lashes long, full, and natural looking. Been told how great it looks on me that it puts higher end mascara to shame! Will forever repurchase.
Alicia H.
This mascara is one of my favorites. It applies beautifully and actually adds volume to my lashes. I had bought it on a whim and i ended up enjoying it. The packaging is very simple and sleek and i love how its a black tube.
Jean M.
Marysville, CA
I’ve been a long time fan of E.L.F. From their cruelty free make up to the fact that their individual items are less than $10. This mascara is easy to apply, and lasts for a few months. I would definitely buy again.
Lauren C.
rotterdam
LOVE this mascara, no clumps lots of length and volume 🙌🏻🙌🏻

I have long lashes but they never stay up, this mascara is light enough to give me the volume without my lashes suffering!

Would totally recommend!
Leah D.
I thought this product was going to suck honestly. It's so easy to use, and made my lashes soooooo long! My lashes looked amazing for a 1.00 mascara. Not even my 28.00 mascara did that! Definitely would buy again
Cara M C.
Brooklyn
i usually love elf products but this mascara seemed to dry out quicker than most and i don't really feel like it did anything to my lashes besides makes them a little darker
Celeste S.
Peoria, AZ
This is the first mascara that I have tried from e.l.f. and I'm not the biggest fan. Although the mascara gives volume, it is clumpy. Also, it doesn't set down all the way, so my bottom and top lashes get stuck together. I would only use of I was going for a very natural look, and if I just needed a swipe of color on my eyelashes e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?