BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Vanessa R.
A little goes a long way with this product. This product made my lashes look very thick and long which is something you always want in mascara. Overall this is a good product, the only critique I have is that the formula is quite difficult to remove..
Rachel O.
Warner Robins
I like how easy this is to apply. I don’t usually wear mascara but I wear this one more than normal. My eyelids don’t feel heavy and don’t stick together when I close my eyes.
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
This is great for the price! If you have thin lashes, this will work great for you! It washes off a bit strangely in rubbery clumps when you wash your face but otherwise works great and costs less than $3!!
Jean M.
Marysville, CA
I’ve been a long time fan of E.L.F. From their cruelty free make up to the fact that their individual items are less than $10. This mascara is easy to apply, and lasts for a few months. I would definitely buy again.
Lauren C.
rotterdam
LOVE this mascara, no clumps lots of length and volume 🙌🏻🙌🏻

I have long lashes but they never stay up, this mascara is light enough to give me the volume without my lashes suffering!

Would totally recommend!
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I just recently bought this mascara and I can tell you that I love it so far. For a first time user I will definitely continue to buy it when needed. If you’re looking for a good not expensive mascara this is worth a shot.
Makayla L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara is PHENOMENAL! Easily makes lashes bold and long with just a couple of swipes. I haven’t experienced clumping even after layering on the mascara when I get a little lash happy. Amazing price for the amazing quality. Would definitely be purchasing again!
Kelsey B.
I have read many mixed reviews on this mascara so I was hesitant to try buy it, but I finally convinced myself to give it a shot. I have only used it a few times, but I am really enjoying it so far. The packaging is very simple which I enjoy and I like the wand this mascara has. It makes my lashes look very voluminous and bold. The only reason I rate this 4 stars and not 5 is because it’s very hard to get off and it can be a bit clumpy when applying. Other than that, I’m really impressed with this mascara especially at that price point.
Celeste S.
Peoria, AZ
This is the first mascara that I have tried from e.l.f. and I'm not the biggest fan. Although the mascara gives volume, it is clumpy. Also, it doesn't set down all the way, so my bottom and top lashes get stuck together. I would only use of I was going for a very natural look, and if I just needed a swipe of color on my eyelashes e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
Hallie S.
I think this mascara is awful. It's cheap and it shows it. I've used other elf mascaras and this one truly sucks. Th I applicator is too big and it's hard to control what it does to your eye lashes. It's not dark and I had to keep applying and applying. Eventually I gave up because it just wasn't doing it's job. Will throw away immediately as never purchase again.
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?