BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I was definitely expecting more, especially since I love this brand. The wand handle is comfortable but it's a little too long and hard to maneuver around the nose and in the corners of the eyes. You don't get a lot of mascara, or at least it's not very wet or you have to keep dipping in order for your lashes to grab the pigment. I do like the bristles though, they ensure that every lash is separated.
Jayda B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Love Love this mascara! makes my lashes look very full. it last a good while, it’s never came off on me when i was wearing it! it’s a great price for all it does! i recommend it 100%!
Sd U.
I used the "New Formula" Volume Plumping Mascara, Black, .25 oz.  It is a decent value to the money.  I never tried the "old" formula, so I can't compare the two.  I do like the sleek packaging. The wand is fairly generic.  It does make my eye lashes look great.
Johanna F.
Gardena,ca
Honestly this mascara is very inexpensive but so worth it I bought mine at target and let me just say that this mascara is not clumpy at all the formula is not at all to watery or dry it’s very good for a drug store protect e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
Elissa M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like this product alright but would not buy again because I have had a hard time applying this mascara without getting some on my eyelids or under my eyes. When I get it on though it is fine. And the inexpensive price is what led me to purchasing in the first place.
Lydia G.
St. George
I used this product for several months, but I ran out recently and had to repurchase. At first, this was my favorite mascara. It always made my lashes look really nice, it wasn't uncomfortable to apply or wear, and I didn't have problems with it flaking or otherwise getting weird. I've tried another elf mascara (3-in-1, I think?) and I liked that one too, so I've generally had pretty positive experience with elf mascaras.

However, they've changed the formula of this volume plumping mascara and I'm extremely disappointed with it. It's really wet and thick; it basically glues my lashes together, and sometimes if I blink too hard too soon, it'll stick my eye closed, which is... not great, in my opinion? It makes my lashes look ridiculously spidery, and a lot of product gets deposited at the very ends of my lashes, which really isn't a good look for me. I'll also sometimes get little clumps of product when I do my lower lashes, which is super frustrating. I really, really don't like how this product makes my lashes look. I've included a photo of an eye look I did, including this mascara, so hopefully you can see what I mean.

Also, a bit of a petty gripe, but I loved the original packaging; matte and surprisingly heavy. It felt almost like metal. The new packaging is a touch smaller, lighter, and a cheaper-looking shiny black. I don't love it.

I adored the original product, but this new version is awful. I can't wait to get a different mascara. This has definitely made me feel less comfortable buying elf mascaras, so I think I'm gonna shop around for a bit before I come back to them.
Caitlyn R.
It has a nice wand and doesn’t clump. It made my lashes look long and defined. It give a nice fanned look. It is affordable and a good drug store find. One of my favorites
Ruba M.
Orland Park
This is a very good mascara, best one i have tried by far. It does not clump and is very cheap. It makes my lashes look mo her and healthier!! Packaging is good and I do recommend this. Hope you enjoyed. e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara
Haydee V.
Sylmar
I definitely do not recommend this mascara! The formula is just horrible and my eyelashes became really stiff and sticky. I had a really hard time cleaning it off because they were so stuck to my eyelashes and they were falling off! I wouldn’t buy this mascara again!
member-cb1a388fa
This mascara is really good to use because it does give your eyelashes the volume & the plumping that you would want for your eyelashes & it comes in nice packaging & I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?