BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Ana T.
Morristown, NJ
Have you thought about getting a great quality mascara for only four dollars? Well, you can! E.l.f products are cheap, but they are great. It made my lashes longer and with more volume, which is exactly what I expect in a good mascara.
Charity G.
Orangeburg, SC
Another one of my faves. This mascara is long-lasting and has great quality. great value for the performance I get from this product. I buy this product from Walmart or any dru store. I repurchase this mascara all the time. I love the sleek packaging.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I just tried this mascara after buying it on a whim. It's no better or worse than other mascaras I've used, but it's only $4! Because of this, I'd recommend it. There's no reason to spend more money on a product when cheaper ones will work just as well. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Sd U.
I used the "New Formula" Volume Plumping Mascara, Black, .25 oz.  It is a decent value to the money.  I never tried the "old" formula, so I can't compare the two.  I do like the sleek packaging. The wand is fairly generic.  It does make my eye lashes look great.
Johanna F.
Gardena,ca
Honestly this mascara is very inexpensive but so worth it I bought mine at target and let me just say that this mascara is not clumpy at all the formula is not at all to watery or dry it’s very good for a drug store protect e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
Elissa M.
Lawrenceville
I like this product alright but would not buy again because I have had a hard time applying this mascara without getting some on my eyelids or under my eyes. When I get it on though it is fine. And the inexpensive price is what led me to purchasing in the first place.
Lydia G.
St. George
I used this product for several months, but I ran out recently and had to repurchase. At first, this was my favorite mascara. It always made my lashes look really nice, it wasn't uncomfortable to apply or wear, and I didn't have problems with it flaking or otherwise getting weird. I've tried another elf mascara (3-in-1, I think?) and I liked that one too, so I've generally had pretty positive experience with elf mascaras.

However, they've changed the formula of this volume plumping mascara and I'm extremely disappointed with it. It's really wet and thick; it basically glues my lashes together, and sometimes if I blink too hard too soon, it'll stick my eye closed, which is... not great, in my opinion? It makes my lashes look ridiculously spidery, and a lot of product gets deposited at the very ends of my lashes, which really isn't a good look for me. I'll also sometimes get little clumps of product when I do my lower lashes, which is super frustrating. I really, really don't like how this product makes my lashes look. I've included a photo of an eye look I did, including this mascara, so hopefully you can see what I mean.

Also, a bit of a petty gripe, but I loved the original packaging; matte and surprisingly heavy. It felt almost like metal. The new packaging is a touch smaller, lighter, and a cheaper-looking shiny black. I don't love it.

I adored the original product, but this new version is awful. I can't wait to get a different mascara. This has definitely made me feel less comfortable buying elf mascaras, so I think I'm gonna shop around for a bit before I come back to them.
Ruba M.
Orland Park
This is a very good mascara, best one i have tried by far. It does not clump and is very cheap. It makes my lashes look mo her and healthier!! Packaging is good and I do recommend this. Hope you enjoyed. e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara
Suzy W.
Oneida, NY
Very affordable but has a very tiny brush. I bought this as an emergency purchase and for the money, it was ok. I like much larger brushes and this felt like I was using a babydoll mascara. The color was great, but it didn't last a full work day.
Samantha K.
Worth the price! The e.l.f. mascaras are super cheap which is why I keep buying them. They're great for any day just running errands or around the house. They're not so great for work or social outings. They don't last all day
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?