BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
This was actually a really great mascara for how cheap it was. It applied really easily and want chunky or clumpy and didn't make my lashes look like spider legs. I would buy again especially with how cheap it is
Xiomara P.
Spring Valley, CA
I really did not like this mascara. It did nothing for me. It also dried up fast and I don't know if it was just this packaging, but it never closed. I kept turning the cap to close it and it never closed.
Jackie T.
Super impressed with this mascara!! Only paid about $2-3 and I personally think that's a steal! So happy I got this. It does the job for my lashes and they instantly look longer and darker, which I greatly appreciate. Totally recommend
Samantha R.
I was pretty disappointed in the product, considering elf is usually pretty good. I think it was about $6 and it made my eyelashes look long and thin. There's slot of room for improvement on this product.
Kelsy N.
Very good for a last minute purchase. For example, forgot yours at home & need some for a last minute hang out. I wouldn't get it again unless I was in dire need of mascara.
Willow C.
Dover, PA
E.L.F. is hands down my favorite make up brand, and this mascara doesn't disappoint! I received this mascara in a set for Christmas, and quickly had to buy more after it ran out! Love it!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
It's worth about as much as the $2 that it cost so you can't complain much for the price. However, I wouldn't buy it again. It took a lot of coats to make a difference and clumped easily.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Overall, not a bad mascara. it is not as clumpy as some can be. however, does take a while to dry depending on how many layers are applied. The plumpy characteristic really is true!
Khylee J.
This mascara is just like the mascara by two face, better than ___ mascara. you only need a few coats because the mascra applies a lot and easy. Does not get flaky, which is a bonus.
bria b.
Dallas, TX
I love this mascara as a base for my more high quality mascara. This mascara creates length and prepares my lashes for false lashes,also great for coating bottom lashes.
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!