BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Overall, not a bad mascara. it is not as clumpy as some can be. however, does take a while to dry depending on how many layers are applied. The plumpy characteristic really is true!
bria b.
Dallas, TX
I love this mascara as a base for my more high quality mascara. This mascara creates length and prepares my lashes for false lashes,also great for coating bottom lashes.
Andrea M.
as labeled!! have been using this mascara for a few weeks and it's has behaved with my lashes. affordable and easy to use.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
This product didn't work out for me unfortunately. The formula was dry and hard to work with. After applying multiple layers I didn't get the volume I was hoping for. Instead I got some spider looking eyelashes and was not pleased
Jessica P.
I LOVE anything E.L.F! This mascara is by far one of the best mascaras I've used. It doesn't clump when you apply it. It dries quickly. Overall a great mascara.
Naomi A.
Moreno Valley
This is a good mascara, does smear as the day goes by, but definitely give me volume and length for my tiny lashes. I would prefer it to be smudge proof though.
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
This mascara is good for the price. it didn't irritate my eyes, which are extremely sensitive, and made my lashes appear fuller. overall I would buy this again.
Jennifer S.
Love this product. .a little wet once the first coat dries my lashes look amazing. .I put a 2nd coat on holy cow my lashes go to almost my eyebrows.so worth it
Abby D.
Presque Isle, ME
Not my favorite mascara, it tends to be a bit clumpy and the brush is very small in the goth which makes it hard to get a clean even stroke over the lashes.
Joseline L.
North Las Vegas, NV
This really does not benefit me at all, its a good price but the brush itself is kind of hard to use, needs to be a bit more soft instead of a stif brush.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?