BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
I was really upset after picking up this product. elf does so many things right, but this was such a disappointment. it was incredibly clumpy and didn't do anything good to my lashes.
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
I always like trying e.l.f products and this is one I would definitely repurchase. It really made my eyelashes look longer. It does not clump up like other mascaras. Makes your eyelashes look thicker and longer all for a very good price.
daniella m.
Upland, CA
I always enjoy ELF product. they are reasonably priced and the product is good quality. this mascara was better than expected. made my lashes fuller and longer than expected.
LaDon Love J.
E.L.F.'s Volume Plumping Mascara is a great addition to my makeup bag. My lashes
become fuller and longer when I use the Mascara. It is also a quality product for the price.
Hayden Y.
I don't think that this actually adds much volume to your lashes, but it isn't necessarily a bad mascara. I'd go for something else if you are looking for volume though.
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
Elf is amazing. They're friendly as well. Good to the animals! And to us. They work well. Lashes don't clump. Mascara doesn't dry out quickly. And it isn't expensive.
Natalie Y.
This is an amazing product! Better than most $20+ mascaras!! No worries about too much product clogging up the bristles and then your eyelashes. Great spooly, a classic design, and my go to when I'm in a hurry!
Xiomara P.
Spring Valley, CA
I really did not like this mascara. It did nothing for me. It also dried up fast and I don't know if it was just this packaging, but it never closed. I kept turning the cap to close it and it never closed.
Willow C.
Dover, PA
E.L.F. is hands down my favorite make up brand, and this mascara doesn't disappoint! I received this mascara in a set for Christmas, and quickly had to buy more after it ran out! Love it!
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Overall, not a bad mascara. it is not as clumpy as some can be. however, does take a while to dry depending on how many layers are applied. The plumpy characteristic really is true!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?