BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Katarina V.
I really liked this mascara. I've been going for a natural look lately, and this is perfect. Doesn't clump and looks awesome with two coats. I was pleasantly surprised as I just bought this when I was broke, and out of my normal high end mascara. I will definitely be purchasing again
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
For starters this is very affordable. It's a dollar on the site and three at any store that sells it. To me in my experience it's pretty cakey after a while but it does give a nice effect.
N B.
Fairview, NC
This mascara doesn't clump your eyelashes together, which is really nice. It also makes your eyelashes super dark and long with only a couple of coats. I love this brand too because their products are affordable and they don't test them on animals.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
A good cheap mascara if you are in need. Doesn't clump easily, and doesn't normally flake for me. I run into trouble if doing multiple applications. That's where I run into clumping and flaking. Not as great as my more expensive mascaras, but my drugstore go to.
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
I liked this. It worked well. It looked nice. It lasted great. While it worked well it wasn't the effect I was looking for. I carry it in my purse for rushed and last minute looks.
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I can rave about e.l.f products all day. My daily makeup consists of all things e.l.f. I have super sensitive skin, especially my eyes, and this mascara is amazing. It's light, doesn't clump and is such a great formula!
Adine M.
Henderson
First off, this mascara is affordable and does more than most of the other more expensive mascaras. It gave my eyelashes volume length and it lasts throughout the day. I find myself buying this product over and over again every time I run out!
Brittany R.
New Bedford, MA
I just bought this yesterday and I'm not super thrilled about it but it does go on nice and smooth. I do wish that it would make them a bit longer though. I have blue eyes and I feel like it doesn't really go on as BLACK as id like. Not sure I'd recommend.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
This mascara isn't that bad but it's very clumpy most of the time. You definitely get what you pay for. It looks very modern/sleek like most elf products, which I like. I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Anna H.
Orlando
I use e.l.f. products daily! Do not let their cheap prices fool you, the products are just as professional as the expensive brands. The mascara goes on very smoothly. It lasts all day long. It also does not run if your face gets wet.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?

back