BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Melissa H.
I did not particularly like this mascara at all. It did not go on as smoothly as the Maybelline mascara I was used to wearing. I've only used this product two times maybe. I stopped using it because I did not like it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
I was completely impressed with e.l.f volume mascara! For the price, I fell in love, it was very inexpensive. That's what prompted my first time use. I purchased the waterproof and it's staying power was just as good if not better than more expensive brands I have used!
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is actually a great mascara for the price if you love voluminous lashes. This won't give you too much length, but lots of volume! I don't really have any issues with this product smudging under my eyes or anything. I would definitely repurchase. Way to go elf!!!
McKenzie H.
Akron , OH
Although these are cheap products, because they are through elf, this isn't the best mascara! It is a good mascara to just throw on real quick when you're on the go and not too concerned about your lashes. I wouldn't recommend this as your go to mascara though.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I feel like this mascara would be great for some one who is a beginner to makeup and wants something inexpensive to try out. It didn't volumize that much but it did make my lashes a little fuller, however it tried out very fast.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I try and stick with the buying a new mascara every three months, especially since I have gotten an eye infection from an older mascara. This stuff is super voluminous for only $3. It makes that totally attainable!
Reba B.
Not bad for the price. With skill and curlers it works. Defiantly not bombshell lashes, it's a very basic mascara. Good for cheap people and beginners, or those with the skills to make it work. It's really not bad. Really, I think it is just the wand. I tried to use others, but the ones I have are too thick to fit into the bottle sadly. Get a thin wand, and you're in business.
Amna A.
So disappointed with this mascara. I love my lashes long with volume and s little but of that nice clumsiness that this mascara lacked. It felt like I had no mascara on , my lashes looked the exact same. Just felt extra weight on them.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
This mascara is really good for the price.. which most elf products serve there purpose for the price point and beyond.. But this product actually made my lashes feel and look bigger after applying the first coat.
Kri W.
Easy to use and closed tightly. Mascara I can trust because it didn't rub off easy and dried quickly so I can go about my day and not worry about sneezing. I love elf products because they are professional grade for a cheap price.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?