BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Sarahi G.
Mission Tx
Its not my favorite since afterwards it started to burn my eyes. But everyone's different and i get that but otherwise i liked how it separated my eyelashes but i wouldn't buy it again lol
Rebecca B.
Coarsegold , CA
This mascara really isn't that great I got it because I needed to touch up my mascara and didn't have any on me and it was cheap! First of all it didn't seem to help whatsoever with color but it went on so lightly it did help with length but it only lasted about a couple of weeks before it seized up and I had to throw it away...
Leeann D.
Gibsonton, FL
I love mascara, and I don't normally stray from my regular brand. I have tried many other elf products and have been a fan of every one, so figured I would try out the mascara as well. Although it's not quite up to snuff with my favorite brand, it is a great mascara! No clumps, adds great volume and length! I will buy again!
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
This mascara is very affordable and I bought it at my local drugstore. my eyes are brown and my lashes are fine. it is long lasting for a while. it did give my volume but my lashes fell down even after curling them for long time. this is great for beginners but not for me.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
For the price, this is a great mascara. It goes on great and is easily removed with make-up remover. The only downfall to this mascara is it tends to run our quicker than other brands. However, this isn't a huge issue because the mascara is inexpensive. I normally purchase a couple at a time :) I would definitely recommend!
Arica S.
First time using and love this product one of the best I have ever used and lasts longer than most expensive brands. Awesome price can buy 3 to 4 compared to other products. I have blue eyes and they really help them POP more. Would defiantly recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Jessica K.
I will start off with the pros of this mascara: it's affordable, very easy to remove, and made my lashes look amazing. But the con of this mascara is a pretty big one. It does not dry! I noticed several seconds after applying it that it wasn't dry yet so I figured that I need to give it a minute. No! Even after a few hours it still had not dried. If you touch your eyelashes when wearing this mascara your eyelashes stick and clump together and good luck trying to separate them!
Bonnie E.
Gillsville, GA
I use the mascara more than any other brand. It was using a more expensive brand, but noticed that it wasn't making as much of a difference in the length and plushness of my lashes as the elf brand that I got for a $1. The volume is seriously effective, and it lasts for a long time with minimal smudging.
Emma L.
Gonzales, LA
I love this mascara! I own so much mascara and I love wearing it and buying it and this is one of my top mascaras. The large brush allows a great amount of volume for my lashes and they look amazing once I put this on! It gives my lashes the boost they need when I need a pick-me-up.
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely love ELF products. The best part about them is the price. They're so affordable. I get mine from CVS but now they're also at Walmart. I like to use this mascara when I wanna have a light make up day because it does plump the lashes but not too clumpy or weird looking.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?