BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume ...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Reba B.
Not bad for the price. With skill and curlers it works. Defiantly not bombshell lashes, it's a very basic mascara. Good for cheap people and beginners, or those with the skills to make it work. It's really not bad. Really, I think it is just the wand. I tried to use others, but the ones I have are too thick to fit into the bottle sadly. Get a thin wand, and you're in business.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I just tried this mascara after buying it on a whim. It's no better or worse than other mascaras I've used, but it's only $4! Because of this, I'd recommend it. There's no reason to spend more money on a product when cheaper ones will work just as well. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
This mascara is really good for the price.. which most elf products serve there purpose for the price point and beyond.. But this product actually made my lashes feel and look bigger after applying the first coat.
Amna A.
So disappointed with this mascara. I love my lashes long with volume and s little but of that nice clumsiness that this mascara lacked. It felt like I had no mascara on , my lashes looked the exact same. Just felt extra weight on them.
Dona P.
Saint Paul, MN
This is definitely one of the worse mascaras I have recently used. All it does is add some color to my lashes. It doesn't really make them fuller or longer. It is a very affordable product, but I don't think it is worth even this much. I would say go ahead and buy a Maybelline one.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
Easy to use and closed tightly. Mascara I can trust because it didn't rub off easy and dried quickly so I can go about my day and not worry about sneezing. I love elf products because they are professional grade for a cheap price.
Noel G.
Irving
I wasn't real impressed with this mascara. The volume I got wasn't nearly what I get from using other mascaras, granted they may be more expensive but in a mascara it's worth paying the extra money for a good one. It also started clumping up on me after applying a second coat.
Tyler R.
Love this mascara, not only is it decent priced it is also water proof. This mascara stays on all day and gives the lashes the plump they need while not weighing them down or clumping up. Would recommend for anyone on a budget that wants a professional high quality look.
Kristyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the straight asian eyelashes. So it's hard for me to make them look good. I love the price of e.l.f. So I bought it at Target one day... It holds for most of the day, just as well as the ones that cost 5 times as much!
Erica R.
Powell, OH
I normally love elf products, this is the first one I've ever had a problem with. It immediately went on clumpy and stuck all my lashes together, flaked horrifically all over my face during the day, and came off in latexy chunks when I washed it off. Never wore it again
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?