BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Lily T.
This mascara is great! i've been using it for a couple months and thinking about getting another one because it is absolutely wonderful especially for my type of lashes.
Bambi H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Always a great value cost wise, this mascara works as well as any higher priced product. While it seems to run out a little sooner, the brush is optimal and separates lashes nicely. The color coverage us well above average. Overall, a good product for your money.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
It's worth about as much as the $2 that it cost so you can't complain much for the price. However, I wouldn't buy it again. It took a lot of coats to make a difference and clumped easily.
Tally E.
When I bought this, the mascara was already dried out... Maybe it was just the shipment of these mascara tubes, but I have never had it happen with another brand
Christa S.
Garland, TX
I purchased this mascara in a set from the e.l.f. website. I was not impressed with this mascara at all. The mascara did not add any volume to my lashes and I had a hard time seeing any change in my lashes at all. I couldn't even tell if the product was on my lashes. I tried to go over my lashes a couple of times, letting the mascara dry in between coats, but it never made a difference. Not a good product. I would not recommend this mascara.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a $3.00 mascara, which is nice for that price but it did not impress me. It's a simple, basic mascara. It's great for low budgets & if you don't want much length or volume. I just don't think it does what it says it does. For the cost, I would say it's worth it, I just don't personally reach for it.
Madison B.
Albuquerque, NM
I adore all Elf products. the mascara is top notch. people always ask if I'm wearing fake eyelashes when I wear this. I use it whenever I feel like wearing makeup. I would recommend this to any makeup lover! & it's not pricey at all!
Amanda B.
For the price I can't complain. I didn't expect anything super wonderful. I use cheap mascara pretty often and although it's not the best producg ever, it will work in a pinch. The brush in this one isn't my favorite, I prefer one that seperates the lashes more. But again for the price I didn't expect much more than what I got. I'll keep it in the makeup bag. Not something I will go to if I'm going out and dressing up though
wonderful formula. makes my lashes look long and gorgeous. i got it a t walmart and target. ive gotten it more than once because its one of my favorites. i strongly recommend if you cant afford a high end mascara.
Karina N.
Daytona Beach
This product really surprised me! I didn't expect it to become an everyday makeup product for me. It's a great buy for your buck. It really volumizes great. It was very cheap too! Loving this product so much!
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?