BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Daisha G.
Houston , TX
Amazing mascara for when you're on a budget!! Makes any eye color pop. My eyes are dark brown and you can never see the brown Tim I wear this mascara. It's easy to apply and looks fantastic! I recommend this to anyone!
Lindy C.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I use this all the time. It is a very good value. It has Great packaging and very neat. It is easy to apply and easy to use. I would buy it again and still do continue to buy it.
Kasi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Price was great, which was what attracted me to this. The color was great and for $3, thought it would be good. Seemed to be dry and flakey. Not easy to apply at all. I won't be trying their mascara in the future.
Kayla D.
Talbott, TN
Decent mascara for the price. The big brush allows you to get more volume than most high end mascaras. Long lasting and doesn't flake but when it comes to being waterproof, it is not.
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
This was actually a really great mascara for how cheap it was. It applied really easily and want chunky or clumpy and didn't make my lashes look like spider legs. I would buy again especially with how cheap it is
Anabel B.
Not very good. All it does is coat your lashes with the formula. Does not lengthen or thicken. It does hold a curl for a while but I don't recommend for someone with short lashes that look for a dramatic look
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Nice black mascara for the price. Although dries out easily, you can't beat the price for a simply black mascara. I use it underneath my false lashes and it enhances my falsies!
Samantha R.
I was pretty disappointed in the product, considering elf is usually pretty good. I think it was about $6 and it made my eyelashes look long and thin. There's slot of room for improvement on this product.
naindelin s.
california
the wand wasn't very useful just blunt . the wand could use some work , and so could the constancy of the product . it doesn't last long nor does it improve your eyelashes much .
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
So I decided to try this and well I kinda like it but... I just don’t like the eye lash brush it’s every messy and clumps my lashes up it is long lasting but could be better it is affordable.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?