BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Roxana O.
it's great pigment it applys nicely on the lashes but the thing is is that it's a very wet consistency that when before you apply it you curl your lashes right but once applied because of the wet consistency it loses it curledness which is not so great :/
Angelina C.
pittsburg ca
Doesn't really give to much volume and you have to apply a lot . It makes it look low . Packaging is okay nothing fancy . I use it like every other day or almost everyday . No I would not buy this product again
Lauren F.
This does nothing for my lashes and I LOVE it !!! It doesn't volumize or lengthen it just darkens them for me. I feel most people won't like it but I have such long lashes that one natural days I just want them to be darker this is my go to!
Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
This is a pretty standard mascara. It gives length and volume but could use some more. I like to have a lot of each but this still gets the job done. I would recommend for a more natural look and less of a flashy look.
Dae M.
This product is very beginner friendly! The packaging was simple, I liked it. It's a simple application also, the width of the brush made it easy. My eye color is dark brown & I might just buy this product again.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
I love this mascara it's super cheap and works really well. It's a great price for how well it works. The packaging is simple. Just black. I am a repeat user it's always in my make up bag. Yes I buy it frequently
Civerra K.
Yet another miss for e.l.f.! This mascara dried out on my one day after I purchased it. The formula wasn't that great and it didn't do much to my lashes. It's very crumbly and doesn't stay on well. Needs some work e.l.f.
Vanessa E.
This mascara was just OK. It had major fall out and was very clumpy. I would not recommend this product. I usually love elf products but this was not a favorite.
Lydia E.
Granton
This is okay but really nothing special. Goes on easily but takes multiple coats to look good and wears off the lashes pretty easily. It's not very volumizing or lengthening and doesn't help hold a curl.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
I hate this mascara! It goes on fine but as soon as it dries it clumps your lashes together. When you try to wash it off it comes off in clumps. It forms like a film on your lashes kind of like lash glue.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?