BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This mascara creates thicker-looking, bold, and volumized lashes. The dense, oversized brush head fully coats lashes for intense and dramatic effect. Infused with Vitamin B to help condition and strengthen lashes.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Pvp, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Barium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vb), Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose

May Contain:

Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

• Has anyone used these products!? Thoughts? e.l.f. Volume Plumping...3 Answers
  • I usually use They're real mascara and I was curious how this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really plump up your natural lashes? 1 Answers
e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara
  • "I love elf products this plumps my lashes so much, curls them and makes them look big." in 47 reviews
  • "Love it. i would recommend it to anyone. very plumping and no clumpping. works perfect for me" in 11 reviews
Kelsey B.
I have read many mixed reviews on this mascara so I was hesitant to try buy it, but I finally convinced myself to give it a shot. I have only used it a few times, but I am really enjoying it so far. The packaging is very simple which I enjoy and I like the wand this mascara has. It makes my lashes look very voluminous and bold. The only reason I rate this 4 stars and not 5 is because it’s very hard to get off and it can be a bit clumpy when applying. Other than that, I’m really impressed with this mascara especially at that price point.
Lizzie L.
JBER, AK
Yikes. I love elf, but this is the first awful product I've tried. Total dud! It does not volumize or plump my lashes at all. It just makes them black instead of blond (not really a complaint). But this does not dry down completely. You're left with sticky lashes that flake (which seems contradictory but it is what it is) and smear. Your lashes won't stop sticking together. Hot mess mascara right here!
Sophia D.
MI
So I've always been a huge fan of e.l.f products but I didn't really like this mascara. The packaging looks nice and it's inexpensive but the mascara didn't work well for me. It made my eyelashes stick together really bad and I really didn't enjoy how they turned out. I probably wouldn't repurchase this exact mascara but I would defiantly try other ones by e.l.f.
McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Works pretty good! Doesn’t clump at all! Purchased from Target for only $3, so well worth the cost! I got very black color to go with my brown eyes! Today was my first time trying it out and I would probably purchase again or try one of the others!
Brinly L.
This mascara is great! I love using this mascara because it applys amazing and it is extremely affordable. There are no clumps in my lashes after I use this. This mascara makes my lashes so long. I would choose this mascara over any high end mascara.
Gaby R.
Ok, i used to like this mascara and i still use it a lot right now because it’s the only one i have. But it isn’t very good. It flakes off like crazy throughout the day to the point where i’m literally wearing no mascara at all within 3 hours. The black color nicely suits my hazel eyes but it doesn’t stay on. I love how it applies. It would be better if it never flaked, but i end up having to swipe mascara flakes off of my under eyes. So annoying and until i get a new mascara i’ll need to deal with it.
Makeup F.
Inman SC
I loveee all of Elf’s mascaras but his one has to be my absolute favorite! This one is like none of the others! It gives my lashes a little more than what I expect! I have bought multiple of these mascaras and will keep buying them!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I was definitely expecting more, especially since I love this brand. The wand handle is comfortable but it's a little too long and hard to maneuver around the nose and in the corners of the eyes. You don't get a lot of mascara, or at least it's not very wet or you have to keep dipping in order for your lashes to grab the pigment. I do like the bristles though, they ensure that every lash is separated.
Jill L.
Madison
it's hard to believe this product is as inexpensive as it is.   It goes on very creamy, no clumping, and no flaking later in the day.  It looks as good at the end of the day, as it did when I first applied it in the morning. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good, basic mascara, that does not irritate your eyes.
Ana T.
Morristown, NJ
Have you thought about getting a great quality mascara for only four dollars? Well, you can! E.l.f products are cheap, but they are great. It made my lashes longer and with more volume, which is exactly what I expect in a good mascara.
Jenny B.
How does this mascara perform? Does it hold curl? Does it smudge?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good mascara? I have two fav mascaras, a high end and a drugstore, but I am always looking for other ones to try out!
Julia Mae B.
How clumpy is this mascara? My biggest annoyance with makeup is really clumpy mascara!
Ashley G.
How does it compare to department brands?