BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A true beauty multi-tasker, this brush works for blending, highlighting, contouring, and stippling.The densely compacted bristles distribute powder evenly to create a smooth and soft-focused finish. Flat edges fit the contours of your face while curved corners allow for targeted, precise application. The soft bristles of this Taklon brush are vegan-friendly and easy to clean.

HOW TO USE

Dust any powder product over the face using broad, sweeping motions to blend.
Use the flat edge for even coverage and the angled sides to reach the curves of your face.
Clean regularly with brush shampoo for a longer brush life.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

e.l.f. Ultimate Kabuki Brush
  • "I love this brush , it is perfect for the price . I payed ten dollars for it . I haven't seen a brush this size from other companies yet . It is great for contouring . I am very satisfied with this purchase . I recommend." in 17 reviews
  • "This is absolutely one of the most spectacular Kabuki Brushes I have ever tried. I use this for my bronzer and it applies it so beautifully. It makes cream and powder contouring such a breeze. I highly recommened this brush to everyone." in 11 reviews
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
This brush is very soft and large. My biggest complaint is it's size and shape it doesn't fit with all my other brush so I am always looking for a place to put it and because of this I don't really use it very often because it's not with all my other brushes. When I do remember about the brush it's soft but kinda award as well
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
Perfect brush for blending contour or bronzer (whichever you prefer). I this kabuki brush primarily for blending in my contour and highlighter because it seems to fit the grooves in my face perfectly (I have a slender face with slightly sunken cheeks and prominent cheekbones). It follows my bone structure and gives me the perfect blend. It’s super affordable and great value for the price!
Emily K.
camden
I have a full set and use all elf brushes. I have been since I was 15 and I’m 19 now. They are a good price and last a LONG time. I use the side of the ultimate kabuki for highlight and it gives that perfect line
Lucy W.
Vestal, NY
Upon first receiving this brush, I was very confused, because it is a very strange shape. However, it does actually come in handy. I use the smaller edges for contour powder, and the wider sides for setting powders. The brush feels quite well made considering it is from Elf, and the bristles are soft.
Priscila C.
I use this brush when I want to contour my cheeks with bronzer. Looks very natural and well blended on my face. The price is very affordable and the quality is good, doesn’t shed until now and I’ve been using for months. think is a good choice if you don’t want to expend the extra $$$ on Nars Ita brush.
Morgan S.
Bismarck
Your first impressions of the brush might be wtf, I know that’s what I thought. But I love this brush for applying bronzers. It works perfectly to get right in the hollows of your cheeks and applies it perfectly. I usually going in tapping first then I rub back and forth with the brush. I would highly recommend this.
Simone P.
It's a good brush elf brushes are great and affordable, but with how I do my makeup this brush just sits around collecting dust because I don't use it at all. For some people this might be great and suit your needs but for me it's just more stuff I have lying around.
alicia n.
I received this brush as a free gift from ELF. It is very soft, but too large for any practical use. It is weird to hold in the hand and too large for use with any of my products. Not a bad brush at all, just too large for my preference.
Kennedy R.
Memphis
I love love love this kabuki brush. I love how large it is. I'm still trying to figure out if it's supposed to be used for contouring or face powder. It is a bit more pricey compared to the other ELF brushes, but it's worth it.
Mickey L.
This brush is super soft and blends your blush/bronzer so well. I don't use it for contour but I know it blends any powder super well. I love it and it is very affordable and great quality. e.l.f. Ultimate Kabuki Brush
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
Can someone tell me how I use this brush please? I got as a gift, so I not sure how to use it.
Autumn h.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
I have been looking for a kabuki brush and cheap how is this one?
Mijidra T.
Brampton, ON
Does it apply cream blush or liquid foundation well?
Angel P.
Wow! I just found this at Target and I'm wondering how easy it is to control where you're using it on your face since it's so enormous?