BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This deluxe and convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, whenever. A great value for any makeup lover! This all-in one compact includes the must have eyeshadow shades for day or night and any occasion. With 144 eyeshadow colors to choose from, create any look that reflects your personal style. The sleek and thin design is perfect for organized storage so you can always look beautiful. Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

• How expensive is this?4 Answers
  • How many of the colors do you usually use? It seems like kind of ...4 Answers
  • I'm looking for the best pallet for neutral colors. Are the neutr...4 Answers
Paola A.
Peyton, CO
This is a great starter palette! It has a variety of colors with a great range. Good colors to use for all seasons! The eye shadows are semi pigmented but not as easily blendable. The colors look great but they tend to fall off throughout the day. The pigment does not stay all day. What I suggest is definitely use an eye primer to ensure the pigments stay and plus I use my setting spray to spray my brush then apply the eyeshadow with it. This enhances the eyeshadow and makes them last longer. But overall, for the price, you can't really go wrong.
Mohini B.
Astoria, NY
This makeup palette is amazing! It is so inexpensive and very pigmented meaning it last very long and the color is really good. It applies very well but sometimes it is a little chalky. The price is only 15:00 at Walgreens that is were I got it so it is very affordable and there is a lot of colors. I wouldn't repurchase it because I already have one but it my broke or all the colors shattered then definitely.
Rebecca S.
New London, CT
So good to have around. The shadows are highly pigmented--though few are matte, which would be a main complaint of mine. Regardless, very worth having. Any color you could possibly need is in this! I don't use it all the time, but when a small expensive palette fails me in its color choices, I have no reservations turning to this bad boy. So affordable, too!!
Selena A.
If you're someone just starting out with makeup I think e.l.f is a great brand because it is cheap and a lot of the products are great. I used it when I first started, it help me learn more about makeup and experiment with it. This eye shadow palette is super fun and you will seriously have every color! Fun to experiment with!
Inara W.
This is such a great palette- of course like most big palettes, some colors don't show up so well but the rest are SO pigmented and amazing. I love the neutral colors for everyday use, and the brighter colors for more fun looks.
Definitely recommend for someone looking for an all-in-one palette on a budget!
Ky S.
This pallet is very pigmented and inexpensive and has so many color choices and creations that can be made from this pallet. And I love that this pallet is now sold in Target so I can get it my hands on this and a lot of their other products again. I will always buy elf products you cant go wrong with them
Jennifer M.
This eyeshadow palette is like a "you get what you pay for" kinda deal. for $15 it is good. they could improve the quality and pigmentation. but if you're starting out and looking for a palette with lots of colors, this one is good. just remember it won't be the best quality.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
I feel it has a wide range of colors neutrals and colors when you fel more adventurous whixh i noce the price is also super good only thing is that you have to build up the color because they arent that supernpigmented and use a good eye shadow primer the elf one is good :)
Diana L.
Wake Forest, NC
Got this pallet as a gift. It's ideal for a starter kit for yourself! Great quality for the price point. Great pallet for a variety of looks: basic nude looks, smokey eyes, and bright eye looks. Recommend this if you are starting to expand your horizons with eye looks!
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
Great color selection. However, some of the colors fall flat while others are too sparkly. You can blend them to create custom colors. They can be a bit chalky, but if you use primer and then set the shadow, it looks ok. It's definitely a great value for the price.
Katie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for the best pallet for neutral colors. Are the neutrals all shimmer or are some matte? Would you say there is good pigmentation in these colors? If not, what pallet do you recommend?
Irma M.
How expensive is this?
Emily S.
Provo, UT
How many of the colors do you usually use? It seems like kind of a waste to buy such a big palette when you only use a few of them.
jhaniya s.
Are There Any Glitter Eye Shadow.?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
Are there matte and shimmer eyeshadows in this? Also how is the pigmentation?