BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This deluxe and convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, whenever. A great value for any makeup lover! This all-in one compact includes the must have eyeshadow shades for day or night and any occasion. With 144 eyeshadow colors to choose from, create any look that reflects your personal style. The sleek and thin design is perfect for organized storage so you can always look beautiful. Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• How expensive is this?4 Answers
  • How many of the colors do you usually use? It seems like ...4 Answers
  • I'm looking for the best pallet for neutral colors. Are t...4 Answers
e.l.f. Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is a great palette to have from E.L.F. It has such a variety of colors to choose from. It's so fun to figure out which colors work best together. The shadows are very pigmented and very easy to blend. I wish I knew about this palette years ago! If you don't own this, you should give it a try! you'll love it!" in 76 reviews
  • "It's amazing 😍 I would really recommend this for beginners. Very cheap for a great pallet " in 18 reviews
  • "I love this palette. This can be used for a neutral look, a brighter look, or something with glitter. This palette contains everything and the colors are very pigmented. Although some are chalky most aren't. I also use this to fill in my eyebrows." in 13 reviews
Kourtney K.
tucson
My mom got me this for Christmas and I was so excited at first then I tried it
Any of the shimmer colors suck because it’s like they just put shimmer on top of the product and it flakes off
The product doesn’t go on well at all therefore can’t even say it stays on
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
This pallet has so many colors its unreal. It is a great pallet for creating a pop of color look. The shadows do have some fallout and the are not the most pigmented I have ever used. But for the price and amount of colors you cant go wrong.
Yelena B.
Mishawaka
I'm not sure you can get this anymore... It is no longer available on their site last I checked. I owned this for several years prior to having eyeshadow from other brands. This just does not compare... It is not pigmented like I would expect from an eyeshadow palette, this is good for beginners as there is a large color selection. Perhaps with a really good primer and setting spray on a brush when applying, it might be buildable.
Katherine Z.
West Monroe, LA
Love love love this pallette here. Every color I may need or want all in one place. The colors are bright and noticeable. Easy to apply and easy to remove. No matter the mood there is a color to accompany it.
Jennifer t.
Fresno, CA
If you’re just starting out with makeup this is a great palette to own. Plenty of color choices and they blend beautifully. But you get what you pay for it’s not as fantastic as some higher quality brands
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
This is a good palette if you are on a budget. The negatives of this eyeshadow definitely don't have a consistent formula. Some eyeshadows are chalky, the pigmentation of spme are very sheer. This would be good for a beginner.
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
The eye shadows are pretty in the cas but didn't come out as pigmented as i wanted, i really had to pack it on to get good color but if your more into soft looks this would be good for you
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This was a good concept for an eyeshadow palette. It has so many colors to choose from. They are pretty pigmented, but not the most pigmented ever. They do blend pretty well. It’s overall an okay palette that I recommend for beginners.
Jesse G.
Dyer
I have this eye shadow. I love it I just NEVER use the pink, Red,purple, yellow and all the light colors. Because I don’t care for them colors. I like all the dark colors.
Anabel C.
Phoenix
This palette is not very good. Most of the eyeshadows have fallout. They seem very pigmented but once they touch the skin the pigment is not there. If you want pigment you would have to build it up a lot. I would not buy this product again
Katie T.
I'm looking for the best pallet for neutral colors. Are the neutrals all shimmer or are some matte? Would you say there is good pigmentation in these colors? If not, what pallet do you recommend?
Irma M.
How expensive is this?
Emily S.
Provo, UT
How many of the colors do you usually use? It seems like kind of a waste to buy such a big palette when you only use a few of them.
jhaniya s.
Are There Any Glitter Eye Shadow.?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
Are there matte and shimmer eyeshadows in this? Also how is the pigmentation?