BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This travel brush set is ideal for any makeup artist at heart, at home or on the go. Perfect for traveling or for your busy, fast-paced lifestyle. You'll love how you can quickly grab and store any of the brushes without taking up a lot of space. see more...

Mari B.
Winter park, FL
Love the travel size! You can take it anywhere and fit it anyplace! It's easy to apply the products which makes all the difference. I would definitely recommend!
Lexi M.
Big Stone Gap
Like most drugstore brushes, they do their job. Easy to use each applicator. Not as good as professional tools, of course. Applies each product good. If I didn't have enough money to order professional brushes, I would buy again.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
I normally love elf brushes. I swear by them, to be honest. But I have to say, this travel set is a disaster. The brush roll is cheap, the brushes themselves are too short and the big one sheds like it's going out of style. Save yourself the headache and just get the full sized black brushes.
Paula R.
I actually bought this when I went on a trip and had forgotten my own brushes. I needed something and thought this would be perfect to keep in my travel bag. For the price they are a great deal. They do tend to hold on to foundation so they need to be cleaned after 2-3 uses.
Sam S.
These brushes are great! I know these are travel brushes, but they were a little too small for my liking. I usually prefer travel brushes to be a little longer. These brushes are soft and durable, and fit in the smallest of bags! Def a decent investment for a last minute need.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
This travel kit is not too big not too small and the brushes are very beautiful anything that comes with it is worth it not too expensive. Fordable the outside of the package is very nice basic it compares the others because it's not the same as everyone else's kit
Brooke M.
My travel makeup bag consists of the cheaper side of my collection....just in case something happens, it's not happening to the really good stuff. That being said, these brushes will get the job done and done well. It's worth the couple bucks that they cost.
Lydia B.
Bristol, CT
There brushes are really soft which I like. They work so well for the price. I would buy more elf brushes and I did. They are my favorite types. They pick up products and work amazingly. I highly recommend these if you need inexpensive brushes.
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
This is the perfect makeup brush set to carry in your pocket book daily.  It has everything I need to complete a full face of makeup or simply touch up the makeup applied earlier.  The best benefit is price.  Simply put, nothing is less expensive than e.l.f. but it works like pro-makeup tools and makeup
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
These are perfect for when I'm on the go and need a quick touch up. There's different sizes for whatever I may need them for and they are convenient;y small enough to fit in my purse without being a burden.