BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

6 of our favorite Studio brushes, conveniently sized for on-the-go beauty, inside a stylish quilted case. The zipper pocket is perfect for storing small makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!).

Set includes:
Lash & Brow Comb
Quilted Case with Zipper Pocket

Najah A.
    Staten Island, NY
    omg, i absolutely love these brushes. i bought them a month ago and okay, i expected it to be a bit flimsy but it is super high quality. i use it every single time i apply eyeshadow/concealer, it blends PERFECTLY. the bristles are soft and the best part is that everything is vegan! i love this brush, its easy to clean and works so well with any blending techniques. i would not give it up for the world!
    morgan s.
    Homer Glen, IL
    This was a fantastic brush set. They were easy to travel with. My face is dry. I totally recommend these. I use this every day that I put on makeup. It is better then most makeup brushes.
    Melody g.
    Roseburg, OR
    These are great!! I love how they feel on my eyes and face, amazing price, I use these everyday, I would definitely recommend them, these are amazing and affordable! I get these at almost every store
    Lexi M.
    Big Stone Gap
    Like most drugstore brushes, they do their job. Easy to use each applicator. Not as good as professional tools, of course. Applies each product good. If I didn't have enough money to order professional brushes, I would buy again.
    Larra K.
    Saint Louis, MO
    I normally love elf brushes. I swear by them, to be honest. But I have to say, this travel set is a disaster. The brush roll is cheap, the brushes themselves are too short and the big one sheds like it's going out of style. Save yourself the headache and just get the full sized black brushes.
    Allyson B.
    Franklinton, NC
    This is the perfect makeup brush set to carry in your pocket book daily.  It has everything I need to complete a full face of makeup or simply touch up the makeup applied earlier.  The best benefit is price.  Simply put, nothing is less expensive than e.l.f. but it works like pro-makeup tools and makeup
    Brooke M.
    My travel makeup bag consists of the cheaper side of my collection....just in case something happens, it's not happening to the really good stuff. That being said, these brushes will get the job done and done well. It's worth the couple bucks that they cost.
    Lydia B.
    Bristol, CT
    There brushes are really soft which I like. They work so well for the price. I would buy more elf brushes and I did. They are my favorite types. They pick up products and work amazingly. I highly recommend these if you need inexpensive brushes.
    Missi L.
    Cumming, GA
    This travel set is EVERYTHING you could want in a set of travel brushes. It's compact, has every brush you could need, and it even comes with a case to keep the brushes from getting damaged! I love love love this set!
    Evelyn R.
    Perris, CA
    This is a quick alternative but what I did not like that every time I put on blush I would have brush hair left over on my face. Over all good product but not my favorite.