BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

6 of our favorite Studio brushes, conveniently sized for on-the-go beauty, inside a stylish quilted case. The zipper pocket is perfect for storing small makeup essentials. Makes a great gift for any makeup lover (including you!).

Set includes:
Lash & Brow Comb
Quilted Case with Zipper Pocket

Najah A.
    Staten Island, NY
    omg, i absolutely love these brushes. i bought them a month ago and okay, i expected it to be a bit flimsy but it is super high quality. i use it every single time i apply eyeshadow/concealer, it blends PERFECTLY. the bristles are soft and the best part is that everything is vegan! i love this brush, its easy to clean and works so well with any blending techniques. i would not give it up for the world!
    morgan s.
    Homer Glen, IL
    This was a fantastic brush set. They were easy to travel with. My face is dry. I totally recommend these. I use this every day that I put on makeup. It is better then most makeup brushes.
    Melody g.
    Roseburg, OR
    These are great!! I love how they feel on my eyes and face, amazing price, I use these everyday, I would definitely recommend them, these are amazing and affordable! I get these at almost every store
    Mari W.
    Winter park, FL
    Love the travel size! You can take it anywhere and fit it anyplace! It's easy to apply the products which makes all the difference. I would definitely recommend!
    Lexi M.
    Big Stone Gap
    Like most drugstore brushes, they do their job. Easy to use each applicator. Not as good as professional tools, of course. Applies each product good. If I didn't have enough money to order professional brushes, I would buy again.
    Larra B.
    Saint Louis, MO
    I normally love elf brushes. I swear by them, to be honest. But I have to say, this travel set is a disaster. The brush roll is cheap, the brushes themselves are too short and the big one sheds like it's going out of style. Save yourself the headache and just get the full sized black brushes.
    Paula R.
    I actually bought this when I went on a trip and had forgotten my own brushes. I needed something and thought this would be perfect to keep in my travel bag. For the price they are a great deal. They do tend to hold on to foundation so they need to be cleaned after 2-3 uses.
    Sam S.
    These brushes are great! I know these are travel brushes, but they were a little too small for my liking. I usually prefer travel brushes to be a little longer. These brushes are soft and durable, and fit in the smallest of bags! Def a decent investment for a last minute need.
    Saige B.
    Victorville, CA
    This travel kit is not too big not too small and the brushes are very beautiful anything that comes with it is worth it not too expensive. Fordable the outside of the package is very nice basic it compares the others because it's not the same as everyone else's kit
    Brooke M.
    My travel makeup bag consists of the cheaper side of my collection....just in case something happens, it's not happening to the really good stuff. That being said, these brushes will get the job done and done well. It's worth the couple bucks that they cost.