e.l.f. Total Face Sponge uploaded by Mercedes B.e.l.f. Total Face Sponge uploaded by Mercedes B.e.l.f. Total Face Sponge uploaded by Mercedes B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The multi-sided, latex-free makeup sponge from e.l.f. features angled sides for an illuminating highlight and rounded sides for flawless blending. The precision point is perfect for concealing imperfections. Works with liquid or powder makeup products.

Recommended Use: Multi-purpose

Material: Polyester

Beauty Purpose: Defining

Number of Pieces: 1

Care and Cleaning: Wash with Soap and Water

Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this sponge for the price ($4 I believe?). It expands pretty big when you wet it and is very soft and squishy.
It does wear and tear easily, but nothing too extreme.
I love using the flat angled side to apply y foundation, and the pointy end to blend my concealer!
Mercedes B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This lil sponge was a life saver . It smooth and blended the make so well I was shock. Only I thing I bout it for way more money at Ulta lol but good buy any way.
Haya T.
Surprised there are no reviews on this but wow! like wow! I found this sponge in my top 3 sponges category with the beauty blender and the real techniques miracle complexion sponge. Before use, I like to dampen my sponge underwater for a few seconds and then squeeze out all the extra water. It works like a charm. Unfourtantly, they're all sold out online but apparently, it was so popular that they discontinued it for a while to make the packages contain not 1 sponge but 2 sponges. For the price and all, I believe it is definitely worth it!