BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Cassandra S.
I love this brush. It is soft and dense but the bristles are evenly distributed so it’s not dense. I use this for all over powder, to diffuse my blush and bronzer if I need to, works great at removing powder from under the eyes too if you pinch the bristles. I have washed it twice and it hasn’t lost its shape and bristles haven’t fallen out. The handle is a nice thickness and has some weight to it so it’s easy to hold and has control. Great quality for a great price.
Kenzie W.
New Haven, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really nice brush for an affordable price. I use this to apply powder and wipe off any baking I’ve done, and it works really well. Love it!
Suzanne P.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this elf total face brush the bristles are very soft at the touch of my face blends very well on my skin which is a combination normal to oily skin its very easy to use and will definately by more brushes from elf.
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is pretty good. It's super soft and can't beat it for the price. I use it sometimes. Not my go to fav face brush, but definitely a good one though.
Lenae S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So soft! A loose density brush good for brushing away bake powder or blending gentle contours together. A tiny bit of shedding, but I have had mine awhile!
Stephenie P.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a decent but not great facebrush that you can use for foundation, blush, highlighter, and bronzer. It's very soft but not as densely packed as I believe it should be.
Gabriela A.
It was a okay brush and I would rate it higher but while trying to clean the brush it cracked on the handle and is chipping.
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for powdering/setting the face. Also great for using bronzer, to add warmth to the skin. Great price, works just as well as my more expensive brushes. I use it almost every day. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer U.
This a great brush and it’s very helpful it’s really gets everywhere on my face and really gets in the creases love this brush and really think u should get it it’s very cheap and a great brush like u think it’s nice
Katie E.
pelham
9.9/10 recommend. It definitely does the job. And since it is a total face brush I use it for everything. I actually have two. I use it very often. It blends B.B. cream well. I would definitely buy again💗💗
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target