BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Lupiita G.
South Houston
I absolutely love this brush, it’s good quality at such an awesome price!! I use it to soften up contour lines & blend in all my face at the end of my routine. Love it
Alyssa J.
Buffalo
I use this to apply my translucent setting powder every day. I have washed this brush countless times and it is still in good standing! I may need to add another to my kit as well... highly recommend!
Tiffany F.
Beckemeyer
Most of these brushes are great! Super cheap easy to clean the only problem i have with them is that some of them are rough on my skin
Kiki K.
Honeoye
Synthetic 100% cruelty free brush. It is soft and works well and doesn't have a lot of fallout. This brush is very affordable but doesn't feel cheap at all. I use it daily.
Hailey K.
Whitby, ON
this brush is the perfect powder brush. it is so soft when you are putting your powder all over your face it doesn’t disrupt or move around foundation or products underneath whatsoever unlike other stiffer brushes. if you mess up and put too much blush or bronzer, this is also great for blending out because it’s just so soft and fluffy it couldn’t possibly mess anything up
karen k.
36 elmer street. tiffin ohio
This is a great powder brush. It covers well and the powder goes on easily. Very soft and blends well. I use it to blend my blush too. Can't beat the price either.
Katie E.
pelham
9.9/10 recommend. It definitely does the job. And since it is a total face brush I use it for everything. I actually have two. I use it very often. It blends B.B. cream well. I would definitely buy again💗💗
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
It was affordable, it looks nice on my stand and does a good job of coverage. My daughter loves playing with it too, so I let her because they are so affordable.
Beatriz M.
I use this after im done with all my makeup. I go back in with this brush to blend everything together. It is really soft and cheap. Its good quality it has lasted for a long time now. I would buy this brush again.
Cari B.
South jordan, UT
This brush is great. It does a great job for the price. It is amazing quality for a low cost. I love the packaging and how the brush type is clearly labeled.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target