BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Brendan B.
Minneapolis, MN
Great brush for general application of concealer and foundation. I would highly recommend for its quality and very low price. I’m planning on buying more elf products in the future. Wish brush was a little stiffer.
marilyn l.
Eugene, OR
When i first bought it the bristles on it kept coming off and it was kinda scratchy like i don't recommend this brush its cheap but poorly made........
Yaws ⚡.
Australia
This brush is sooo nice and soft on your face. It picks up so much product and is easy to clean. I use it whenever I just want to put powder on. It is way better than the nude by nature powder or any high end brush I’ve ever used. e.l.f. Total Face Brush
miranda b.
keyser
This was brush i think would be good for beginners! It disbursed my powders evening specifically my bronzer! End results were very soft and lovely!!
Taylor T.
Kent , OH
The brush is very soft and I had this brush for awhile. However, I learned that the wood brushes from E.L.F (aka the white ones) separates from the middle piece and the black (aka the plastic brushes) do.
Ashleigh S.
I wasn't impressed with this product, the bristles are scratchy and fall out easily, I also find they don't pick up at much product and I would like them too and when you try to wash them they never feel clean afterward. Save your money and find a new brush!
Allison L.
Meridian, ID
Though this brush is super fluffy and cheap, it sheds worse than my dog and is super scratchy and irritating. I suppose if you're cheap like me, you'll have to deal with it.;
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
My number one favorite powder brush. It's so affordable. The bristles are soft and luxurious. I have bought several of these to use for my blush and powder. I highly recommend elf brushes.
Julia R.
Williamsburg
I use this for my makeup everyday and it works great for applying powder to my face. Would definitely recommend.
Natalie N.
Although they aren't the greatest quality, they are perfect for on the go emergency tools. The price is great!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target