BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Total Face Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Erica C.
Rocky Mount
For the price this brush is an absolute hit! Easy to use, I personally use mine to help wipe the powder off from baking and also to help apply loose powder when I’m feeling a little oily!
B e.
No complaints! Its big and soft with good long bristles, its easy to use and perfect for its price
Jennie M.
eldorado
I absolutely love these brushes. This one is my go to for wiping on my powder after I bake.
Emily D.
Westport
My favourite brush for blending out blush.
Super soft and durable for what it costs.
The paint on the handle hasn't scratched or chipped after 1 year of use.
Mella M.
Barney
I sometimes use this for mattifying powder. But I mostly use it for brushing off loose powder after baking. It just feels so nice against the skin and it’s like a big kabuki brush with a handle. I love this product and recommend it.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this brush. This is probably my favorite brush I own. Its big and fluffy. Blends everything soooo well. I have used this for setting powder, bronzer and just blending in general. Definitely worth the 2 bucks. Ive cleaned it a few times and it hasnt fallen apart or made it less effective. Its awesome. Totally recommend.
Cait ↟.
North Bay
Love this brush for blending bronzer and highlight for a nice finished look! Such an amazing value
Ashley C.
Huntington Beach
I use this as a blush brush, and have loved it for that purpose. The long bristles make it easy to apply a small amount of product gently across my cheeks instead of applying a dense amount of product in a small area. I bought a new blush brush but ended up coming back to this one. And for just a few dollars, you can’t go wrong.
Simone M.
Shelton
Very good brush considering  the price I got them for on sale at Walmart   I am very happy with the brush   I wish I can compare but I can not   I just love this one and I use it every day
Casey D.
I have been using this face brush from this set of Elf Brushes for a long time. Elf has amazing brushes and they hold up pretty well, are good quality (and always getting better) and are at an amazing price too. I always recommend them to people that want a more affordable option! Worth a try for the money, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Also, if you ever buy off the website, customer service is always super helpful and pleasant to work with!
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target