BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
I love using this brush for setting my face. It’s really big and fluffy so it quickly covers my face. It’s also very affordable and I think anyone looking for a big face brush should definitely buy this.
Jessica F.
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn't have the softest bristles that I have ever felt, but I adore how long this brush will last me! All my other brushes fall apart after a while (an effect of my being cheap in the past I suspect), but this one has lasted me about 2 years. Was sad to see it go when it was time to ditch it.
Bayley C.
I love a lot of the elf brushes but this one shed all over my face and made it itch after a few uses. I ended up getting the other elf powder brush (the one with the black handle) and it worked so much better.
Lex O.
El Paso, TX
I use this brush to apply powder when I’m setting my makeup and it always gets the job done right. It doesn’t remove coverage when applying powder and the bristles are soft enough so it doesn’t feel tough on the skin. It is also a great brush for sweeping away any fallout after doing eyeshadow!
Abigail O.
Windsor
You can go wrong with the price of this brush. It provides even distribution of the makeup, and works just as well and some more expensive brushes. I’ve cleaned it multiple times and the bristles are still holding their shape, and it haven’t noticed any falling out. Definitely a bargain.
Shannon J.
Miami
This brush makes applying makeup effortless to apply.  I use it daily for more precise applications.  It helps you to fine-tune your make-up and the price is very reasonable. This brush tends to be softer than other brushes from other brands and I would highly recommend this product.
April L.
Odessa
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn’t do so well for me . Of course it’s affordable for anyone but for me doesn’t do the job so well . I don’t know about others . This brush was just not for me . Typically don’t recommend to others .
lilian s.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: CVS
I definitely recommend this product if you like your contour to look subtle but also noticeable. It’s very practical and very affordable, e.l.f has the best low-end makeup brushes that are better than even some higher-end brushes. it doesn’t shed, its soft, and blends really nicely.
Kara G.
Kansas City
I buy a new brush from them every time that I am in the store. They are very affordable and great quality! Love all of the brushes. 💕e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush
Rachel F.
Royal
I don’t use this brush for setting my face, but for bronzer. I find that the total face brush works great for applying bronzer to give a natural bronzy look. I did take off a star due to the first brush I bought like this did break, but it’s only a dollar at Walmart, so it wasn’t a big deal.
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target