BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Softbristles allow for soothing application of powders and bronzers. Great for quick full-face touchups!

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder And Apply To The Face In Large, Sweeping Motions.
 To Blend Blush Or Bronzer, Use The Brush Side To Make Back And Forth Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with this? I use it everyday ...1 Answers
  • Does this apply your makeup powder flawlessly or more dif...3 Answers
e.l.f. Total Face Brush
  • "I got this brush years ago, I really like it and I don't have trouble with shedding. I use it for setting powder, bronzer, and blush. " in 58 reviews
Megan B.
Millbrae
I love E.L.F brand. The quality is so great and the price is amazing too. They last a long time and they feel great. My makeup goes on well from the brush.
miranda b.
keyser
This was brush i think would be good for beginners! It disbursed my powders evening specifically my bronzer! End results were very soft and lovely!!
Anna G.
wadena
This works really well as a powder brush, not to mention how inexpensive it is! Elf has amazing, inexpensive makeup brushes, and this one is no different.
Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
You get what you pay for. This brush is nice for $1 but it's not the best mine is kinda rough and the hair fibers fall out on my face while I'm using it
Elizabeth S.
Waukegan, IL
I love elf brushes they are great!! Real affordable and long lasting...elf products I love them!! My daughter and I own their products and we love it!!!
Tayler L.
Eugene, OR
For the price, the brush isn't bad at all. I love that I can totally destroy this brush and then be able to buy a new one because they're so affordable!
Christina M.
Washington , DC
Love this brush!  It holds up very well and is such a great price.  I use this almost every day and it is great for applying powder to my face.
Jesenia V.
Great for wiping setting powder off I absolutely recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Clare T.
Etiwanda, CA
Cheap material and right on the skin. It serves the purpose but not quality. I have sensitive skin. Easy to use but brush feels nearly tough on the skin.
MADELINE D.
Matthews
This brush is super huge. Really cheap so I wasent expecting much. But picks up very very little product. And the bristles on the brush come off so easy
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Does anyone else feel this brush feels somewhat oily? Or is it just my brush. lol
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Alexis C.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased this brush. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on it
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??

Target